July AOR 2017

Koala9

Jul 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
My AoR is July 11. Still waiting... A few additional documents have been requested by CIC along the way, but the review process seems to be quite slow. Lots of patience to all the waiting people here! :confused:

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
July 27th and waiting

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
The only thing that can be comforting is that i have never seen a case rejected after a long wait like this...i'm talking about immitracker cases and other forums that i follow, did you guys ?
Haha, I think by this point people are more likely to just give up than get rejected (Typing this through tears)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Haha, I think by this point people are more likely to just give up than get rejected (Typing this through tears)
to be honest yes, i'm about to give up and cancel this whole process. haven't heard anything since i paid rprf. my medicals technically expired two weeks ago but I haven't heard anything about that either.

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Mine is Ottawa since 24th
Mine is ottawa as well since 27th.
Guys i might understood something.i am from algeria and my vo should be paris but for some reasons my file was tansfered since the begining to ottawa.maybe it's because this security screening or something.cause i've noticed several cases like mine...it is just assumptions, i'm not sure of anything but i think cases that are going through ss are processed at ottawa and not where they should belong.

Last edited:

vintage_bat

Feb 1, 2018
Mine is ottawa as well since 27th.
Guys i might understood something.i am from algeria and my vo should be paris but for some reasons my file was tansfered since the begining to ottawa.maybe it's because this security screening or something.cause i've noticed several cases like mine...it is just assumptions, i'm not sure of anything but i think cases that are going through ss are processed at ottawa and not where they should belong.
Possibly. Cause I'm from Pakistan and most cases are handled in London. But my case never went to London and is being handled at Ottawa.
But Ottawa is usually very good and clearing cases and as per my info they dont have any backlogs. :eek:

Reactions: sachka02

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Hey guys I received ppr on may 2d, July applicant also and it was a long wait without any response and no doc requested. Now i cannot believe it. Thank you so much for your support and hope you all get ppr soon. Now i cannot belive its me that was wating for nearly 10 months. In the end you all will get there..hope all the best for you

vintage_bat

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys I received ppr on may 2d, July applicant also and it was a long wait without any response and no doc requested. Now i cannot believe it. Thank you so much for your support and hope you all get ppr soon. Now i cannot belive its me that was wating for nearly 10 months. In the end you all will get there..hope all the best for you
Congrats buddy!! Thats great news!!

Reactions: tuce

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Congrats ! ! Wish you all the best for your new life at canada :)

Reactions: tuce