+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
How likely is that at this stage of being past the six months one gets rejected for a silly reason? We can see some refusals in trackers after say 250 days because of only a missing document. In my case for example, I sometimes so much worry about getting refused because of not having the Educational Credential Assessment for my spouse, even though zero points were actually given to the education of my spouse at the time of ITA (I answered NO to the question about ECA for spouse). The system did ask though for images of my spouse’s diplomas, which I provided together with translation. But no ECA.
In case you did not get points for your wife’s education, there is no need to worry.

Reactions: hem_can

hem_can

Jan 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
15-07-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2018
How likely is that at this stage of being past the six months one gets rejected for a silly reason? We can see some refusals in trackers after say 250 days because of only a missing document. In my case for example, I sometimes so much worry about getting refused because of not having the Educational Credential Assessment for my spouse, even though zero points were actually given to the education of my spouse at the time of ITA (I answered NO to the question about ECA for spouse). The system did ask though for images of my spouse’s diplomas, which I provided together with translation. But no ECA.
To the positive side, I actually need to correct what I said. I double-checked; no case beyond 180 days has claimed refusal for simply a missing document or something like that. My mistake.

flakies

Jul 23, 2014
In my case, my AOR is July 4th and I am still stuck at NA2! I ordered GCMS notes on December 4th and up till today, I still have not received this. I have followed up on the notes and I was told it has not been received by the GCMS team. I have raised CSE but got the default response as well.

I am PNP outland and my visa office is Accra, is there anyone here whose visa office is Accra?

golof

Dec 30, 2014
In my case, my AOR is July 4th and I am still stuck at NA2! I ordered GCMS notes on December 4th and up till today, I still have not received this. I have followed up on the notes and I was told it has not been received by the GCMS team. I have raised CSE but got the default response as well.

I am PNP outland and my visa office is Accra, is there anyone here whose visa office is Accra?
Hi,

I am PNP Outland too and my Visa Office I guess is Accra. After Medial Pass on 25 Aug my application has lost the desire to move as am stuck on one spot since August 25! dont even know if it is NA1 OR nNA2>

I have sent a mail no response yet to raise GCMS Note. i guess Accra has gone back to sleep mode and our file is gathering dust. Sad!!!!!

golof

Dec 30, 2014

My AOR is July 4. 2017 also.

Flo017

Nov 7, 2017
Morocco
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Hello everybody;

I used to consult this forum and I must say that it was very interesting.
I received my PPR today and wanted to share with u my timeline:

25 July: AOR
As I had an agent taking charge of the whole process I didnt have access to my cic account
But received the history travel request as ADR on August and my background was NA until mid January where it passed to we are processing status with no ADR requested.
Today, my agent called me to announce the ready for visa

What I learnt from my experience and the ones I read about on this forum and other web sites:

- Better to pay all the fees up front
- Keep sure all documents requested are uploaded and if anything impossible to provide mostly concerning work experience, just join an explanation letter with logic arguments of course and other kind of documents justifying differently what is requested.
Ppl in cic are there to help government achieve an immigration goal. If conditions are met, they will approve it.
- Calling cic to obtain the application status through automatic option via ‭00 1 (613) 944-4000‬ is interesting for those whose applications are done by agents. Just have on mind your application number because u will be asked about it plus your birth year.
- Patience is the final ingredient that will make u feel good through all of it so just don’t focus on it all the day. Have a plan B in case it takes longer. I mean have a job, an activity, something u will enjoy until the new life u are looking for will open the door for u to step on it.
We all will leave family, friends and places we are used to to go so far and we will for sure once be sad thinking about it. So just enjoy it for the moment! Once, u will have to find time and money to be back to it...

All my wishes for you all to obtain ppr very soon and thank u for all participants in this forum. It helped a lot.

God bless u

Lili195

Jan 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Please add me to the Whatsapp group

vintage_bat

Feb 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Andy...please share the whatsapp invite.

david1990

Feb 1, 2018
How can i be added to the whatsapp group. My application was submitted on 1 November 2017. The status as per the CIC website says "In process" how long should I expect the approval in?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
How can i be added to the whatsapp group. My application was submitted on 1 November 2017. The status as per the CIC website says "In process" how long should I expect the approval in?
this is for july AOR. how long can take a month to a year.