+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

kanwar

Apr 21, 2012
So today is officially the 7th month since my application was filed . There has been no response from the authorities and my account has been showing the same details for the past couple of months . The whole situation is turning out to be quite frustrating tbh .

lucky991985

May 22, 2017
Folks, I received by GCMS notes today and its hard to make sense.. everything looks approved (background, experience etc) but still no movement on the application. can you help me understand what should I look at in GCMS to make sense out of it...

some comments from notes:

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass M12 All .2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears
Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete

what should I make of this?

golof

Dec 30, 2014
Guys please can someone shed more light on this response to a mail from LVO.
I am AOR 4 July. Over seven(7) months now, and no movement.

see mail response from LVO...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Regarding: E000XXXXX

Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office.
We thank you for your patience at this time.
Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.

Sincerely,

XYZ
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Please what stage is this NA1/NA2 or IP1/IP2.
2.What does it mean awaiting final review.
3.What are the things done in final review does it mean that Eligibility/security etc have been done or are waiting to be done after seven months!
4. How Long is awaiting final review to PPR.

Please any experienced seniors with similar scenario, kindly help with explanation.

Thanks

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Guys please can someone shed more light on this response to a mail from LVO.
I am AOR 4 July. Over seven(7) months now, and no movement.

see mail response from LVO...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Regarding: E000XXXXX

Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office.
We thank you for your patience at this time.
Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.

Sincerely,

XYZ
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Please what stage is this NA1/NA2 or IP1/IP2.
2.What does it mean awaiting final review.
3.What are the things done in final review does it mean that Eligibility/security etc have been done or are waiting to be done after seven months!
4. How Long is awaiting final review to PPR.

Please any experienced seniors with similar scenario, kindly help with explanation.

Thanks
As per my understanding - Final review means your file is waiting for a visa officer to decide whether your case is strong enough for him/her to give a decision at the spot or he/she needs more documents or inquiries.
IP1/IP2 etc are irrelevant here. I pray, the officer finds your file complete and approve the ready for visa mail!

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Folks, I received by GCMS notes today and its hard to make sense.. everything looks approved (background, experience etc) but still no movement on the application. can you help me understand what should I look at in GCMS to make sense out of it...

some comments from notes:

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass M12 All .2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears
Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete

what should I make of this?
It means just wait for the PPR mail and start shopping for your landing :)

Reactions: lucky991985

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
So today is officially the 7th month since my application was filed . There has been no response from the authorities and my account has been showing the same details for the past couple of months . The whole situation is turning out to be quite frustrating tbh .
Same here, My status is NA2 from six months. It's highly frustrating for me but still the hopes are alive ;)

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Folks...any idea whats the best way to contact a IRCC rep via phone??
As per discussions among different members the best way is to use google hangout as they can drop the call after waiting 30-40 minutes and it will be very frustrating when you are on paid call.

lucky991985

May 22, 2017
Hi Folks/@legalfalcon,

Urgent question!!!.. I called CIC today after getting my GCMS notes few days back. The lady on the phone told me that they sent me a communication in Oct17 but last I received anything from them was 21 JUL 17 when was medical was completed by them. nothing after that. She said they sent a mail that doesn't show up in the account. I checked and I don't see any mail from them. She said she will ask them to resend but when she didn't tell when. She said CIC is waiting for something from you but not sure what. :(

i have this in my notes

CPC-O RFV Letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter Template

I pressed the lady for answers on this but she said she will ask for resend of mail.

Help !!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Folks/@legalfalcon,

Urgent question!!!.. I called CIC today after getting my GCMS notes few days back. The lady on the phone told me that they sent me a communication in Oct17 but last I received anything from them was 21 JUL 17 when was medical was completed by them. nothing after that. She said they sent a mail that doesn't show up in the account. I checked and I don't see any mail from them. She said she will ask them to resend but when she didn't tell when. She said CIC is waiting for something from you but not sure what. :(

i have this in my notes

CPC-O RFV Letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter Template

I pressed the lady for answers on this but she said she will ask for resend of mail.

Help !!!
Please avoid answering the same question on multiple threads. I have already answered your question

F123456

Feb 20, 2018
Hi Guys

My 1st application
AOR july 16
Med passed aug 28
ADR submitted sept 10 (fbi pcc)
Ip2 Oct 26
Request gcms notes - nov 15
Rejected nov 16 (job reference did not include duties performed)

2nd application
AOR dec 19
ADR Jan 10 (fbi pcc)
Fbi pcc submitted Jan 10
Medical passed Jan 11
Ip2 Jan 11

Ppr feb 20

Please note:
I used all docs from my 1st application for my 2nd application

Good luck. Hope this helps

bionic_dude

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, I am part of February'18 AOR group. Just today I got ADR for FBI PCC. I lived in US in the past only and technically my FBI clearance report is valid forever if I do not visit US again. But while uploading the document to myCIC account (new rows with 'FBI Clearance' required are showing up), it is asking for the document no: and the expiry date. Please suggest what to do if someone here went through the same situation? Thanks a lot.