Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Everyone is just estimating it by looking at others file progress through different stages. I know few people who got PPR after 100 days or so after AOR. And one friend's application is still stuck at BGC not applicable, even though he go PPR and already sent his passport to CIC. CEC inland applications are really being processed fast. So average is 110 days for most of the cases. Today its 110th day for my file. So hoping to get PPR soon.
Hi Chahal

Wonder if u could throw some light on my application Status, my BGC never changed from "We are processing ..... Let u know when start BGC" my file was transferred to London Visa Office from CIO Sydney between 18-20 September. Do u have any idea wat might be the reason as I read on different forms that BGC changes to IP1 same day medical is passed.

FSW-O
AOR- 14 July
Med- 25 July
ADR- No AD Required

Regatds

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Hi Chahal

Wonder if u could throw some light on my application Status, my BGC never changed from "We are processing ..... Let u know when start BGC" my file was transferred to London Visa Office from CIO Sydney between 18-20 September. Do u have any idea wat might be the reason as I read on different forms that BGC changes to IP1 same day medical is passed.

FSW-O
AOR- 14 July
Med- 25 July
ADR- No AD Required

Regatds
Webite is not the accurate way of trackiing your application, sometimes the status doesn't change up to PPR

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Hi Chahal

FSW-O
AOR- 14 July
Med- 25 July
ADR- No AD Required

Regatds
Hi Tamoor,

Same state as yours with almost same dates. I believe my location should also be London by now but no update from CiC.

How do you know that your file was transferred to London Visa Office from CIO Sydney between 18-20September?

Thanks.

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi Chahal

FSW-O
AOR- 14 July
Med- 25 July
ADR- No AD Required

Regatds

Follow this thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/london-visa-office-applicants-lets-connect-here.406986/page-116

MRE

Oct 11, 2017
Hello MRE,

My status is exactly the same as yours with exact similar dates so you are not alone :)

Could you help me understand that how does one figure out the location like yours is CPC Ottawa?

I am thinking to ask for notes if I dont hear anything by 10th Nov.

Thanks.
Hello MRE,

My status is exactly the same as yours with exact similar dates so you are not alone :)

Could you help me understand that how does one figure out the location like yours is CPC Ottawa?

I am thinking to ask for notes if I dont hear anything by 10th Nov.

Thanks.
Write to
CPC-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Hello

I am trying to find out in which Visa Office my application is being processed and the current status. Please see below the details.

Application number :

Date of birth :

Last name :

First name :

UCI :

Category of Immigration :

If its at a CPC now, your BG C is most likely at NA2 instead of IP1....they reply within a day... all the best mate

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hi Tamoor,

Same state as yours with almost same dates. I believe my location should also be London by now but no update from CiC.

How do you know that your file was transferred to London Visa Office from CIO Sydney between 18-20September?

Thanks.
I called CIC and the agent told me ur file is transferred to London Visa Office and Additional Documents status changed to Not Required around same period

Bit of relief to find someone with similar situation, have u tried ordering GCMS notes i am thinking to order next week as London Office is not even replying to my emails?

Last edited:

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Chahal

FSW-O
AOR- 14 July
Med- 25 July
ADR- No AD Required

Regatds
It can be any reason, they don't update applications the same way for everyone. No idea why so. You will find many applicants getting PPR without having their BGC status changed. My AOR is July 4th. Even my status didn't change from Not Applicable since my medical passed. I got notification in my application page that its updated but nothing has changed. So just wait for few weeks then you can call CIC.

Reactions: s.tamoor

vjvijay85

Oct 27, 2017
Write to
CPC-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Hello

I am trying to find out in which Visa Office my application is being processed and the current status. Please see below the details.

Application number :

Date of birth :

Last name :

First name :

UCI :

If its at a CPC now, your BG C is most likely at NA2 instead of IP1....they reply within a day... all the best mate

Thank you very much I found out today that my file in in Ottawa :)

Reactions: MRE

vjvijay85

Oct 27, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would request your valuable opinion on the peculiar situation I am right now.

It seems that my BG check is still at stuck at IP1 (since early august), the only thing that changed in the last 1 month or so is the review of additional documents. The current location however, is CPC Ottawa.

Shouldn't the BG status be then NA2 at least?

Type
FSW outland
AOR July 10
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Current location CPC Ottawa

Thanks in advance.

Hiya, I am in the same position as well - They asked for my driving history record as I reside in Australia... but apart from that it seems frozen :/

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Write to
CPC-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Hello

Application number :

Date of birth :

Last name :

First name :

UCI :

Will shoot an email right away, Thanks Buddy :)

Reactions: MRE

vjvijay85

Oct 27, 2017
So on aug 8th they asked for ADR - after which they havent contacted me ..... and yesterday I came to knw that the VO was canada thanks to MRE... I guess from what data i have collected we should get a message anytime before 20th november

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
I called CIC and the agent told me ur file is transferred to London Visa Office and Additional Documents status changed to Not Required around same period

Bit of relief to find someone with similar situation, have u tried ordering GCMS notes i am thinking to order next week as London Office is not even replying to my emails?
Not Requested for GCMS notes as of yet, planning to wait for 3-4 more weeks. London Office is people full of lazy bums, notes will not help me as it wont reduce the processing time but just reduce the curiosity built within. Any idea in how much time do they revert back with the notes once requested?

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
So on aug 8th they asked for ADR - after which they havent contacted me ..... and yesterday I came to knw that the VO was canada thanks to MRE... I guess from what data i have collected we should get a message anytime before 20th november
All The Best, December is limbo period for these guys and I don't expect anything to move then at least.