AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Passport Req..
17-05-2024
Wife has got her Medical Appointment Booked for December 26, 2023 in Karachi, Pakistan.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Based on timelines of May and June applicants, we were really hoping to have an answer by now. Our application date was July 6.

last update was nov 28 when background was changed to complete.

eligibility shows in progress.

no other changes.

wishing you all a merry Christmas and happy holidays

Osamaraj

Nov 5, 2021
Greetings everyone,
We submitted our outland online spousal application on July16 2023 and after 5 months, we have not received AOR, sponsor approval, BIL or MIL.
I have done the following things to get an update but nothing has changed and I have been asked to wait.
1. Contact MP for update- contacted and response was to wait and approach them again in Jan 2024.
2. Request for ATIP notes- got the notes and it is empty
3. Submitting webform- response is they have received the application

I believe our application was assigned to an agent ID and that ID is dormant and hence not being worked on.

I am thinking of again submitting another new similar spousal sponsorship application attaching the same fee receipt and hoping this one would be processed normally.

My question to fellow applicants here is,
Am I allowed to submit another application on top of the already submitted one?
Will there be any repercussions for doing this?
Please help me here as I have been patiently waiting for this PR application to finalize.

Note: I applied for a TRV visa with no AOR and the visa was approved. Currently submitted passport for stamping and waiting.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Greetings everyone,
We submitted our outland online spousal application on July16 2023 and after 5 months, we have not received AOR, sponsor approval, BIL or MIL.
I have done the following things to get an update but nothing has changed and I have been asked to wait.
1. Contact MP for update- contacted and response was to wait and approach them again in Jan 2024.
2. Request for ATIP notes- got the notes and it is empty
3. Submitting webform- response is they have received the application

I believe our application was assigned to an agent ID and that ID is dormant and hence not being worked on.

I am thinking of again submitting another new similar spousal sponsorship application attaching the same fee receipt and hoping this one would be processed normally.

My question to fellow applicants here is,
Am I allowed to submit another application on top of the already submitted one?
Will there be any repercussions for doing this?
Please help me here as I have been patiently waiting for this PR application to finalize.

Note: I applied for a TRV visa with no AOR and the visa was approved. Currently submitted passport for stamping and waiting.
Read below with patience and without taking any offense.

1- Have patience. Yes. Patience is practically best friend of every CIC applicants. The ones amongst us who have been through the ringer since 2005, we know that its only through patience you get Canadian visa. You cant force it, fedex it or Amazon-Prime it. So if you got the impression from anyone including me, that you have to fire up the CIC by sending lots of emails or resending your application multiple times, i apologize for that but seriously bro you could be BANNED FROM CIC. No matter how many applications you make, it will be the same passport and ID that you will be using. Right? Dont you think they can black list you based on your passport number. They just need to put your picture in the system and black list that face - so no matter you change your name/passport/nationality/ their system can still pick you. Anyone on this forum has objections - be my guest to test it.

2- Yes, some of the OUTLAND APPLICANTS, got AOR in 60 days. However, that was NOT THE NORM, not even last year. People who sent in applications in January 2021 were getting AORs towards September 2022. Imagine their patience. That only started happening after the strike this year , after April 2023. It has gone slow in the past 2 months. AOR is no longer 60 days, some are saying more than 90 days, or even more as in your case. If you have sent a webform - that is more than enough you can do at this stage. So please chill, honestly. You never know, you made some mistake in the application - and you might repeat it again. So first wait for the response from CIC.

3- When i reach towards the end of your message - its like WT.....heck?? What's the problem with this dude. He's got TRV. Where is the fire???

And before I move on, let me repeat. If you think you got TRV and you can still apply PR application as many times as you want, cuz you got the dough ( money ), no dude, they can still flag you. And cancel your TRV and return you from Toronto airport. Go on youtube, search for visitors returned from Toronto airport. Immigration officers have a lot of power and they can penalize you for actively trying to flood the CIC system. Just imagine, if only 10% of people who are applying for PR applications, start doing the same. It will just flood the system...with more money :).

4 - You got TRV. That's amazing. Get yourself here. Your plan should be to convert your TRV into Work Permit. I believe you must have a good career and financials, that's why you got AOR (assuming that, could be wrong, let me know). You will have to start applying for jobs, get yourself ready for interviews..Any shot you get in getting a job -just grab it. As soon as an employer shows interest in hiring you, they can apply Work Permit for you and your TRV will be switched into work permit while staying inside Canada. I guess this is more true for Alberta than any other province. Again, you will have to go on youtube and search for the top skills currently in demand in different provinces in Canada.

Congratulations on getting TRV. First make a good plan of how you are going to use this TRV into permanent residency in Canada. Above is just one way i know. There are better ways to do it and I'm sure someone either on this forum or perhaps another, will be able to guide you better. But one thing is for sure - dont finger CiC anymore. Wait for your AOR. All the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: RusRN