+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 outland spouse sponsorship

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I submit my spousal sponsorship on July 28, 2023.
AOR- Sept 29, 2023
Biometrics, eligibility and medical passed.
waiting for BG check to be completed.
Is anybody got COPR yet. Please post guys. thank you

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Just awaiting for Background Check and Eligibility to complete now. Applied on July 26, 2023.

Based on information and dates from outland spousal sponsorship applicant's from previous months on this forum and the Google Sheet.

I am estimating to receive Pre-Arrival/AOR2 by around Feb 23 at the latest.
I am estimating to receive Decision Made+COPR+Passport Request by around March 21 at the latest.
I am estimating to receive the Passport back by around April 4 at the latest.

Based on IRCC processing timeline estimate of 12 months. I am optimistic that it will not extend beyond June 2024 whatever the case may be. Fingers Crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfoSeeker12

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Just awaiting for Background Check and Eligibility now. Applied July 27, 2023.

Based on information and dates from applicant's from previous months on this forum and the Google Sheet.

I am estimating to receive Pre-Arrival/AOR2 by around Feb 23 at the latest.
I am estimating to receive Decision Made+COPR+Passport Request by around March 21 at the latest.
I am estimating to receive Passport by around April 4 at the latest.

Based on IRCC processing timeline estimate of 12 months. I am optimistic that it will not extend beyond June 2024 whatever the case may be. Fingers Crossed.
Good analysis of data. That does help many of us trying to estimate our timeliness.

Thank you for this.

Reactions: Noorulabdeen

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
I submit my spousal sponsorship on July 28, 2023.
AOR- Sept 29, 2023
Biometrics, eligibility and medical passed.
waiting for BG check to be completed.
Is anybody got COPR yet. Please post guys. thank you
We applied July 6, all complete except background which changed to in progress Nov 29. Nothing since then for us.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Ok just to confirm, Eligibility for Spousal PR is completed?
And have also applied for TRV?
Yes, eligibility is completed. We’ve applied for a TRV four times over the past two years, and most recently after receiving our AOR. And even though it’s the IRCC’s public position that they’ve made it easier for families to be together, they have denied all four TRV applications… otherwise I wouldn’t mind too much about the delay because we could be together within the time limit of the TRV (max six months I believe?)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Yes, eligibility is completed. We’ve applied for a TRV four times over the past two years, and most recently after receiving our AOR. And even though it’s the IRCC’s public position that they’ve made it easier for families to be together, they have denied all four TRV applications… otherwise I wouldn’t mind too much about the delay because we could be together within the time limit of the TRV (max six months I believe?)
As per the info from my MP office, if you've got eligibility completed on your spousal PR, then you are eligible forTRV.
If your trv is still under process, quickly send them a webform, saying your eligibility on your spousal or is completed. Kindly and promptly process my trv.
Attach a screen shot of your tracker of PR application, showing eligibility completed.

All the best.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
As per the info from my MP office, if you've got eligibility completed on your spousal PR, then you are eligible forTRV.
If your trv is still under process, quickly send them a webform, saying your eligibility on your spousal or is completed. Kindly and promptly process my trv.
Attach a screen shot of your tracker of PR application, showing eligibility completed.

All the best.
Oh, my partner reminded me its our background that is complete not our eligibility.

Amar.04

Jul 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I was regularly ghost watching this group since I had applied for my spouse but was not active member here.
I just want to update so that everyone can get idea about their files and get some satisfaction.
We recieved ppr request today.
File Applied -July 21
Sponser AOR - Aug 25
Medical & fingerprints- Sep 29 & OCT 03
Applicant eligibity passed- Nov17
Pre arrival - Nov 18
Background completed- Jan15
PPR request- Jan 16
Hope u guys get yours soon.
Have good time all of u.

lh44

Jan 16, 2024
Hello all,
I am on same boat, all steps completed except for background check.
Back Ground check was in progress from November-26
Applied for spouse pr on July-27th-2023
Got the pre arrival on November -25th-2023
I need quick help with one thing, I would be travelling to canada on 19-January-2023 as i have trv, assuming might not get ppr by then, even if i get ppr by 19th January I will post pone my travel, could I get some suggestion what I need to do If I get ppr on my day of travel or when I was travelling?
Thanks.