+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 outland spouse sponsorship

imranahmed10

Jul 17, 2013
Hello everyone, I was regularly ghost watching this group since I had applied for my spouse but was not active member here.
I just want to update so that everyone can get idea about their files and get some satisfaction.
We recieved ppr request today.
File Applied -July 21
Sponser AOR - Aug 25
Medical & fingerprints- Sep 29 & OCT 03
Applicant eligibity passed- Nov17
Pre arrival - Nov 18
Background completed- Jan15
PPR request- Jan 16
Hope u guys get yours soon.
Have good time all of u.
Congratulations.. Which VO ? Do you know

Luna18

Jan 17, 2024
hi guys We applied last july 13 2023 but we apply for trv so he can wait his PR here in canada, is there anyone here apply for TRV too while waiting for PR can I ask on what process are you now?

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Hello everyone, I was regularly ghost watching this group since I had applied for my spouse but was not active member here.
I just want to update so that everyone can get idea about their files and get some satisfaction.
We recieved ppr request today.
File Applied -July 21
Sponser AOR - Aug 25
Medical & fingerprints- Sep 29 & OCT 03
Applicant eligibity passed- Nov17
Pre arrival - Nov 18
Background completed- Jan15
PPR request- Jan 16
Hope u guys get yours soon.
Have good time all of u.
Amar,

I’m curious about the country you have applied from.

Ours is the Philippines, for conjugal partner.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Which Visa office is your wife's application is being processed at.
We emailed IOM at this email MHDISLAMABAD@iom.int for status but there is no reply.
When we booked appoinment we emailed canmedpk@iom.int and there was auto reply.

Thanks Keep us in your pray.
Hey, were you able to get the eMedical submission done? My wife got it done yesterday from Lahore, and im hoping it gets uploaded asap. So far, I have seen a ghost update yesterday on tracker, but no contact from IOM regarding submission.

Are there any specific steps you took to ensure the submission was done?

Simran95singh

Jan 20, 2024
Hi, i have applied for my wife who is in india and i am in canada. Application submitted date is 26 July 2023 and Today i got the Information Letter. Can anyone explain me what that letter exactly means ?
Thankyou in advance

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hi, i have applied for my wife who is in india and i am in canada. Application submitted date is 26 July 2023 and Today i got the Information Letter. Can anyone explain me what that letter exactly means ?
Thankyou in advance
What kind of information is in the letter exactly?

Simran95singh

Jan 20, 2024
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform visa office New Delhi immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation. ..................."

and it has 6 pages in which at the end there are 2 apendix A and B. Apendix A gives information about the PR Photo specfication and in Apendix B we have to update the information about the sponsor and the applicant.

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform visa office New Delhi immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation. ..................."

and it has 6 pages in which at the end there are 2 apendix A and B. Apendix A gives information about the PR Photo specfication and in Apendix B we have to update the information about the sponsor and the applicant.
That's your Passport Request. Congratulations!!!
You have to send your passport, so they can stamp in the visa and give you the confirmation of your PR

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Cz if you don't have the visa stamped in the passport and you don't have the copy of the Copr. There is still a process. I think that's why in the letter they say the application is almost complete those two things completes the application