+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 outland spouse sponsorship

MeetNatt

Feb 9, 2019
Timeline:

Submission Date (mm/dd/yyyy)
: 07/10/2023
Principal Applicant Residence: Outland (India)
Sponsor's Status in Canada: PR
Application Type: Online
AOR Status: Awaiting
Hi, I think june applicants are getting AOR so far
Timeline

Submission date :June 29,2023
PA -Outland(India)
Sponsor's status in canada: PR
Application type:Online
AOR Status : Awaiting

harshp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Does Inland applicant receive AOR sooner than outland??Many inland applicant have already received there AOR...

Jayatissa9497

Sep 5, 2023
Submitted Application - 03rd July 2023
Received SA - 07th Sept 2023
No AOR, but the SA letter contains UCI etc.

Hope this means most of this group will be hearing back soon! Good luck all.

Reactions: Aqsara

Jayatissa9497

Sep 5, 2023
No AOR, but the SA letter contains UCI etc.

Hope this means most of this group will be hearing back soon! Good luck all.
*UPDATE* Just received AOR and Biometrics request as well.

AOR - 07th Sept 2023
Biometrics Requested - 07th Sept 2023

Reactions: T0pubo and SssPpp

Mayu@11

Sep 7, 2023
*UPDATE* Just received AOR and Biometrics request as well.

AOR - 07th Sept 2023
Biometrics Requested - 07th Sept 2023
Thanks for the update, Did you (PA) received an email communication for biometrics request and SA?

I applied via a new Port on July 6, 23 and the sponser received an email for AOR on August 15. I haven't received Biometrics request yet. I tried to link my application with GC key as well but unable to do that it says something like "Application not exit, or mistake in input" that genric pop up.

I (PA) have my UCI number from my Visitors visa time. Also, created PR tracker, it says Biometric - in progress. I'm not sure how they will communicate the Biometrics & Medical request. Do they drop a message in GC key or email or both ? and to whome PA or Sponsor ?

Jayatissa9497

Sep 5, 2023
Thanks for the update, Did you (PA) received an email communication for biometrics request and SA?

I applied via a new Port on July 6, 23 and the sponser received an email for AOR on August 15. I haven't received Biometrics request yet. I tried to link my application with GC key as well but unable to do that it says something like "Application not exit, or mistake in input" that genric pop up.

I (PA) have my UCI number from my Visitors visa time. Also, created PR tracker, it says Biometric - in progress. I'm not sure how they will communicate the Biometrics & Medical request. Do they drop a message in GC key or email or both ? and to whome PA or Sponsor ?
In my case, the AOR and SA came via email to the Sponsor. Biometric request came via email to the PA.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what advise I can give you on your situation, maybe you could try calling IRCC and speak to an agent?

Mayu@11

Sep 7, 2023
In my case, the AOR and SA came via email to the Sponsor. Biometric request came via email to the PA.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what advise I can give you on your situation, maybe you could try calling IRCC and speak to an agent?
Thanks for the response.

Arun28

Aug 13, 2023
Hi Team, i have a query if you can pleasee help!
My passport was to be expired in jan 2024, therefore i got my passport.
I want to update ircc about my new passport and i tried submitting the web form.. but webform asks for uci which i dont have yet as i dint get AOR

SssPpp

Jul 23, 2023
Hi Team, i have a query if you can pleasee help!
My passport was to be expired in jan 2024, therefore i got my passport.
I want to update ircc about my new passport and i tried submitting the web form.. but webform asks for uci which i dont have yet as i dint get AOR
I think you should call ircc they will give you temporary file number