+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 outland spouse sponsorship

Infi

Aug 6, 2023
Hi all,

I am sharing link of google spreadsheet tracker for Spouse PR application July 2023. I request you all to update your info there according to your timeline.

Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=1388495435
This is great. Thank you for sharing this link. I have added my details to the sheet.

@SssPpp - You may want to add this link to your initial post above so that people viewing this thread have easy access to it. Thanks.

Reactions: ssp4194

SssPpp

Jul 23, 2023
This is great. Thank you for sharing this link. I have added my details to the sheet.

@SssPpp - You may want to add this link to your initial post above so that people viewing this thread have easy access to it. Thanks.
Hi, I am sorry i tried but there is no way i can edit my first post to share the spreadsheet link .

Aug 13, 2023
Hi I am Emghie from Philippines, I already started my application for work permit in Canada but the job that I am applying it is a low job skill.

I am planning to bring my common law partner with me in Canada, but as per our regulated consultant since my job is tier 4 or low job skill,

my common law partner can't able to accompany me to Canada as the government didn't approve yet. We live together for more than 2 years now.

Do you have any idea how long my common partner will wait to come in Canada since he is already on my application?

Reactions: T0pubo

Arun28

Aug 13, 2023
Guys I submitted my spousal application on 17 july.
I wanted to understand What are the current processing time for TRV.
Can anyone advise?

insamy

Jun 19, 2023
hello! I applied for Outland sponsorship within Quebec

Submission date: July 6, 2023
PA: USA (that's me!)
Sponsor: Canadian citizen

Reactions: T0pubo

mkarish

Jul 7, 2023
I just checked the sheet for July no one received AOR is that true? It is taking more than 60 days !!

Last edited: