App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Wondering if anyone here can shed some light.

My wife moved (Principal Applicant), we sent a webform to update her address. It’s updated within 3 days.

However IRCC also changed the representative’s address, which is myself, I am looking to submit another webform to correct this, but feel a bit lost as to how to fill out the webform.

As I very clearly left a note in the previous webform stating that only the Principal Applicant’s residential address is to be updated. They updated both PA’s and representative’s address.

My apologies as this is not entirely relevant to this thread but would appreciate any insight.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Wondering if anyone here can shed some light.

My wife moved (Principal Applicant), we sent a webform to update her address. It’s updated within 3 days.

However IRCC also changed the representative’s address, which is myself, I am looking to submit another webform to correct this, but feel a bit lost as to how to fill out the webform.

As I very clearly left a note in the previous webform stating that only the Principal Applicant’s residential address is to be updated. They updated both PA’s and representative’s address.

My apologies as this is not entirely relevant to this thread but would appreciate any insight.
Just curious, but you won't live together?

Reactions: Noorulabdeen

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Just curious, but you won't live together?
The wife (Principal Applicant) lives in Pakistan at the moment. Myself (Sponsor) lives in Canada. I am also the Representative on her application.

We will live together once she’s in Canada.

I am a little confused by your question.

My address as Sponsor is correct, her address as Principal Applicant is correct on the IRCC Application Status Tracker. As for the Representative’s contact details, the address got changed when we submitted the webform and now shows the Pakistani address, not my Canadian one.

Our communications are all marked as online - so not sure if it’ll matter but I don’t want to take any chances with any details not being fully accurate.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
The wife (Principal Applicant) lives in Pakistan at the moment. Myself (Sponsor) lives in Canada. I am also the Representative on her application.

We will live together once she’s in Canada.

I am a little confused by your question.

My address as Sponsor is correct, her address as Principal Applicant is correct on the IRCC Application Status Tracker. As for the Representative’s contact details, the address got changed when we submitted the webform and now shows the Pakistani address, not my Canadian one.

Our communications are all marked as online - so not sure if it’ll matter but I don’t want to take any chances with any details not being fully accurate.
Ah sorry, I thought your wife moved within Canada. I get what you mean now. I think you should correct it again.

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Has anyone recieved any updates after medical passed? Anyone from July application and London Office.
Nothing yet.
Just praying and waiting.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Nothing yet.
Just praying and waiting.
What did you do about the address change? My spouse and I might be moving to the US in June, both together, so wondering if it comes to it, what we are supposed to do about this application?

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
I learned there’s two different types of web forms and that it’s not very clear until you open them.

One has restricted category fields to fill out.

The other form lets you type out your concern/requested change.

The address changes were both made within 3 business days each. Everything is correct now.

BROOKLYN723

Mar 28, 2024
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-07-2023
AOR Received.
25-09-2023
Hi, everyone! I'm new to this forum and interested in joining the PR Tracker Google Sheet. I submitted my application on July 16, 2023, with the visa center located in Mississauga. Here is a quick overview of my application timeline:
  • Application Submitted: 07-16-2023
  • AOR: 09-25-2023
  • Medical Passed: 11-01-2023
  • Eligibility Completed: 11-15-2023
  • Pre-Arrival Letter Received: 11-16-2023
  • Background Check Completed: 01-05-2024
  • Biometrics Passed: 01-31-2024
On February 1, 2024, I was requested to provide my updated residential address and the duration of my stay in Canada, as I was visiting my husband in Canada for a couple of months. Since then, there haven't been any updates on my application.

Could someone guide me on whether I need to get permission from someone before adding my details to the sheet, or can I just proceed on my own?
Thank you!

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Hi, everyone! I'm new to this forum and interested in joining the PR Tracker Google Sheet. I submitted my application on July 16, 2023, with the visa center located in Mississauga. Here is a quick overview of my application timeline:
On February 1, 2024, I was requested to provide my updated residential address and the duration of my stay in Canada, as I was visiting my husband in Canada for a couple of months. Since then, there haven't been any updates on my application.

Could someone guide me on whether I need to get permission from someone before adding my details to the sheet, or can I just proceed on my own?
Thank you!
Hey - you can just go ahead and add in your details. Unfortunately, someone did mess around and ruin the July 2023 Outland sheet, hence the information may look off for certain people. I do try to keep going back and fix mine.

I also use ImmiTracker and keep my details update on this forum (profile and signature)

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023

Thank you!

Did you switch your application from Outland to Inland? Are you still in Canada?

BROOKLYN723

Mar 28, 2024
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-07-2023
AOR Received.
25-09-2023
Hey - you can just go ahead and add in your details. Unfortunately, someone did mess around and ruin the July 2023 Outland sheet, hence the information may look off for certain people. I do try to keep going back and fix mine.

I also use ImmiTracker and keep my details update on this forum (profile and signature)
Did you switch your application from Outland to Inland? Are you still in Canada?
Thank you for the information, much appreciated!
I didn’t switch my application to inland; instead, I went back to the US. I had to do my biometrics twice because the first set of fingerprints (done in US) didn’t meet their quality standards. While I was in Canada, they requested another round of biometrics, so I gave my biometrics in Canada to save time and returned back to the US the same month. After that, they sent me a letter asking for my address and how long I planned to stay in Canada. It's been two months since then, and I've yet to hear back or receive any updates.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
After eligibility changed to completed, and after receiving pre-arrival services letter, we then received a request to provide Hong Kong police certificate (CNCC) within 30 days.

The HK police require a letter from IRCC with address information for delivering the response. The IRCC didn’t provide us with the appropriately detailed letter (they did during our first application.). It also takes 4 weeks for HK police to complete the request. And a bank draft is required.

We have been unsuccessful in obtaining a bank draft from any bank in the Philippines and so I obtained one in Canada and mailed to to my partner (applicant) to put with the other requirements before mailing to HK.

We’ll be lucky if they accept the request without the properly formed letter from IRCC, but even then there is no way that the response will be received by IRCC within the timeframe they gave us.

I sent a webform asking for more time, and asking them to consider using the CNCC response they have on file from our first sponsorship application (that was ultimately refused.)

I struggle so much with the powerlessness we have in dealing with IRCC. It’s like they intentionally treat us poorly.

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
After eligibility changed to completed, and after receiving pre-arrival services letter, we then received a request to provide Hong Kong police certificate (CNCC) within 30 days.

The HK police require a letter from IRCC with address information for delivering the response. The IRCC didn’t provide us with the appropriately detailed letter (they did during our first application.). It also takes 4 weeks for HK police to complete the request. And a bank draft is required.

We have been unsuccessful in obtaining a bank draft from any bank in the Philippines and so I obtained one in Canada and mailed to to my partner (applicant) to put with the other requirements before mailing to HK.

We’ll be lucky if they accept the request without the properly formed letter from IRCC, but even then there is no way that the response will be received by IRCC within the timeframe they gave us.

I sent a webform asking for more time, and asking them to consider using the CNCC response they have on file from our first sponsorship application (that was ultimately refused.)

I struggle so much with the powerlessness we have in dealing with IRCC. It’s like they intentionally treat us poorly.
I am so sorry to hear that - praying for you!

Reactions: TreZel