+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
took the test on the sep15, LPP is in progress. Had a ghost update on the oct27! still waiting, Scarborough office as well! I requested atip, and received it in 3 weeks, shows absolutely nothing! waste of $5

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Some good news came today: all is being updated to completed on Dec. 6th and updated today. Only Oath is not started yet. What is avg time between LPP complete and Oath?

BTW, I don't know if it helped or not, but I've ordered GCMS notes on Nov 23, they were generated on Nov 27, and received yesterday. So I don't know.. may it really brings someone's attention to file.. notes had statement E-grant ready for review PM01 btw..

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
Hello guys looks like I got some luck today.
Everything has been updated to complete and scheduled for Oath on Dec 19.
How long you guys have waited for email to be send out with details?

Type - Online
Application - Single
Physical Presence - 1600
Vancouver Office
Location -Calgary
Submission date- July 16, 2023
This is my time line so far
:

1. Aug 16, 2023-Application filed: application received
2. Sep 11, 2023-Activity status updated: Citizenship test: in progress
3. Sep 12, 2023-Fingerprints required
4. Sep 13, 2023-Fingerprints done/not received by IRCC
5. Sep 18, 2023-Scheduled for citizenship test: between September 18, and October 9, 2023
6. Sep 24, 2023- Test done/ pass
7. Sep 26, 2023-Activity status updated: Citizenship test Completed
October nothing been updated
8. Nov 8, 2023-Fingerprints required: final notice
9. Nov 8, 2023-Fingerprint results: Received
10. Nov 30, 2023-Background completed
11. Dec 05, 2023-LPP completed
12. Dec 06,2023-Oath in progress
13. Dec 08,2023-Schedule for Oath on Dec 19

• Language skills- Completed
  • Physical presence-Completed
  • Citizenship test- Completed
  • Background verification- Completed
  • Prohibitions- Completed
  • Citizenship ceremony- In progress

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
Some good news came today: all is being updated to completed on Dec. 6th and updated today. Only Oath is not started yet. What is avg time between LPP complete and Oath?

BTW, I don't know if it helped or not, but I've ordered GCMS notes on Nov 23, they were generated on Nov 27, and received yesterday. So I don't know.. may it really brings someone's attention to file.. notes had statement E-grant ready for review PM01 btw..
Same here after GCMS request everything started to move…
Hope you will get them soon, mine was updated a day after my LPP completed but couldn’t see them until today on tracker

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
No, I haven’t, i just emailed RCMP to get updates on fingerprints status after 3 weeks waiting
I use this as reference to email RCMP.
This is the email address: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Just copy this email complete with your details and you should receive an answer. They answered me in 5 days.

GOOD AFTERNOON,
I AM REQUESTING THE STATUS OF MY RCMP DIGITAL FINGERPRINT SUBMISSION. DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

#1. MY FULL NAME:
#2. MY DATE OF BIRTH:
#3. DATE FINGERPRINTS WERE SUBMITTED:
#4. REASON FOR APPLICATION: CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP
#5. DCN:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I use this as reference to email RCMP.
This is the email address: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Just copy this email complete with your details and you should receive an answer. They answered me in 5 days.

GOOD AFTERNOON,
I AM REQUESTING THE STATUS OF MY RCMP DIGITAL FINGERPRINT SUBMISSION. DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

#1. MY FULL NAME:
#2. MY DATE OF BIRTH:
#3. DATE FINGERPRINTS WERE SUBMITTED:
#4. REASON FOR APPLICATION: CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP
#5. DCN:
They never replied. Emailed them like 5 times lol .

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
They never replied. Emailed them like 5 times lol .
Sorry to hear that, hope they will do it, how long ago you submitted your fingerprints?
When i was at the agency for fingerprints was there a guy that made them twice and IRCC never received them. And was there for 3th time as final notice. And he submitted the receipts as prove that he made them but still asked for other set:(
Hope not gonna be the case for you.
I get mine done in September 13 and just in Nov 08 they actually updated as they received them and i call IRCC as a on same date they send me email with final notice, but after talking with them they apparently received them.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Sorry to hear that, hope they will do it, how long ago you submitted your fingerprints?
When i was at the agency for fingerprints was there a guy that made them twice and IRCC never received them. And was there for 3th time as final notice. And he submitted the receipts as prove that he made them but still asked for other set:(
Hope not gonna be the case for you.
I get mine done in September 13 and just in Nov 08 they actually updated as they received them and i call IRCC as a on same date they send me email with final notice, but after talking with them they apparently received them.
Thank you for replying. Lets see :(

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you for replying. Lets see :(
No worries I wish more of those who already got their passports will still be around and give us more details on how they actually resolved their situations but seems that once they get their passports they forgot about this forum:(

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018

the E-grant review ready PM01 is the same for me, but still np update. still waiting! just received my ATIP today. Ordered it mid Nov.