+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi , Could someone please tell me process to write test in india as am on vacation.
BG completed on aug 30th
When you get the test email it mentions the process to follow. At high level you have to drop them an email and then they will approve your request.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Thank you for sharing, and yes - their reply doesn’t really make much sense. I hope the tracker will eventually work because otherwise I’m not sure how we will get the updates. I am planning to try calling them on Monday and see if they can help me out.
Hello Debby, Same here I got email on Aug 31st AOR but still unable to create a tracker account both husband and wife. Also I found I have interchanged first name vs last name info while filling application, although I changed this information while creating the tracker account for me still doesn't work and my wife too have correct info but no luck in creating tracker account. Please comment if you're able to succeed in creating one. Thanks for this comments!

Janice2022

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
Can someone pleaae tell me if E CERTIFICATE considered an ORIGINAL DOCUMENT for MINOR passport application? Or should I wait for a paper certificate before I apply? Thank you!

Asfandyarwqli

Oct 12, 2019
Hi, I came to Canada in Aug 2016. My case denied, Federal appeal denied, 1st H&C appeal was denied in Feb 2021, 2nd H&C application was approved in Feb 2022. I got my PR/COPR in Jan 2023. Just wondering will the 365 days will count before PR/COPR card in my case? Please thank you

endor

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi, I came to Canada in Aug 2016. My case denied, Federal appeal denied, 1st H&C appeal was denied in Feb 2021, 2nd H&C application was approved in Feb 2022. I got my PR/COPR in Jan 2023. Just wondering will the 365 days will count before PR/COPR card in my case? Please thank you
Any day you legally stayed in Canada within your eligibility period before obtaining PR status would count as half a day.

Asfandyarwqli

Oct 12, 2019
Any day you legally stayed in Canada within your eligibility period before obtaining PR status would count as half a day.
Then what should I select in physical days calculator. I dont see any option that applies on me under h&c approval. Please guide thank you

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hi all
Submitted an application for a minor on July 31
No AOR yet
When I try to access the application, it says wrong user name/password (it was accessible in August)
Tried to reset password it says system down
Something wrong
Any one experienced the same ?
Thanks
Any one had the same issue ?

NDZ611

Oct 17, 2019
Hello Debby, Same here I got email on Aug 31st AOR but still unable to create a tracker account both husband and wife. Also I found I have interchanged first name vs last name info while filling application, although I changed this information while creating the tracker account for me still doesn't work and my wife too have correct info but no luck in creating tracker account. Please comment if you're able to succeed in creating one. Thanks for this comments!
Hi Punsy,

It takes a few days. I received my AOR email on 24th Aug and couldn't create the tracker. Tried calling in but couldnt get connected. Eventually, I received an email from IRCC on Sept 6th that my tracker has been updated and i can now check the status. Wait for a few days I guess. It WILL come. I had applied online.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Test passed a week ago (Sept 4) but still did not updated on Portal. Seems that have to wait till end of our window (Sept 21) or more.. anyone had same experience? SCR office

Reactions: psmtts

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
Hi Punsy,

It takes a few days. I received my AOR email on 24th Aug and couldn't create the tracker. Tried calling in but couldnt get connected. Eventually, I received an email from IRCC on Sept 6th that my tracker has been updated and i can now check the status. Wait for a few days I guess. It WILL come. I had applied online.
I recieved an email from IRCC on Sept 6th as well, but I still cannot create a tracker. It's a bit frustrating for sure...