+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Yeah, as gr8man says, it is Niagara Falls. I think AOR is always from Sydney, and fingerprint request is always from Vancouver, and the test invitation is your actual processing office.

Reactions: ankurbhatia17

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I got my fingerprint request by email, it showed up in my tracker 2 days later. I got my fingerprint received and background complete updates at the same time, even though my fingerprints were received a week before background check was done. Some offices just updated strangely.
My FP request was on Sept,22nd, still does not show up on my tracker... I saw a GU on Sept,26th, but no changes since then..

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, as gr8man says, it is Niagara Falls. I think AOR is always from Sydney, and fingerprint request is always from Vancouver, and the test invitation is your actual processing office.
Do you see FP request on your tracker? I got the request the 22nd, submitted the 23rd, and I do not see anything

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
Application: Online (Group)
Processing Office: Mississauga
Application Date: July 25, 2023
AOR Date: August 28, 2023
Background complete : Sep 13, 2023
Test Scheduled: Sep 19, 2023 (Between September 25, 2023 and October 15th)
Test Taken Date: I took the test on Sep 27th and my wife took the test on Oct 1st.
Resubmission of Photo ID: Mississauga office requested both me and my wife to update the photo ID as the one taken during exam was blurry.
Test Completed Date: After sending my ID on the 28th Sept, Test status was marked complete on 30th Sep on the tracker. But for my wife it still shows "In Progress" as of today despite she sent the updated ID on 2nd Oct. Has anyone been in/ heard of a similar situation ? Its concerning to us as the test schedule has closed and we didn't get any response to the follow ups made over email and unable to reach to IRCC over phone as well.
LPP : In Progress
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

Last edited:

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Do you see FP request on your tracker? I got the request the 22nd, submitted the 23rd, and I do not see anything
Yeah this is how it looks for me.

Oct 5, 2023
Activity status updated: Background verification
Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed.
Oct 4, 2023
Fingerprint results: Received

We received your fingerprint information on October 4, 2023 and will review them shortly. Thank you!

Sep 20, 2023
Fingerprints required
Background verification

We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
It's always before oath. A small random sample, people mostly out of Canada, people whose application took a lot of time to complete are some selection criteria
if you apply as a group and one family member's processing takes longer, does everybody gets delayed for Oath?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
It takes about 3 to 4 weeks to see anything on tracker. You may also send an email to the id where you got the FP request from.

acrobatmoon

Apr 18, 2018
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
For those who called and talked to a representative, what number did you call? My status has been stuck since Aug 31 when I took the test (And successfully passed), with only background check completed, and everything else saying in progress.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
For those who called and talked to a representative, what number did you call? My status has been stuck since Aug 31 when I took the test (And successfully passed), with only background check completed, and everything else saying in progress.
Similar for me but test completed on September 13th. Are you in Scarborough office too?