+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

hafsasultan

Jun 22, 2019
I took the the test on 26th but the its still not completed. I didn't take any screenshot. The window ended on 9th of Oct. What should I do. I have no prove.

May 30, 2023
Month by month average data for Test to Oath Ceremony from 2023 cit applications sheet:
  1. Jan 108 days
  2. Feb 87
  3. Mar 65
  4. Apr 37
  5. May 43
  6. June 37
  7. July 28
Highly dependent on the processing office. Some folks get test+BG to LPP within a week. In my case, test was completed 19-aug and bg on 12-Sep, Still no change to LPP yet.

Thank you for the replies. Much appreciated! I think my office is Mississauga based on the test invitation. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Reactions: citapplicant
May 30, 2023
Oh! LPP status has been marked completed already on my profile. Its surprising that the updates happen even on a weekend (I know the process is automated, but still).

Now, I'm eagerly awaiting the oath email. Hope it lands in my inbox very soon.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Oh! LPP status has been marked completed already on my profile. Its surprising that the updates happen even on a weekend (I know the process is automated, but still).

Now, I'm eagerly awaiting the oath email. Hope it lands in my inbox very soon.
Actually it takes 2-3 days to show on the tracker. Update happens beforehand.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Month by month average data for Test to Oath Ceremony from 2023 cit applications sheet:
  1. Jan 108 days
  2. Feb 87
  3. Mar 65
  4. Apr 37
  5. May 43
  6. June 37
  7. July 28
my time line is like yours....lets see if we get invite for oath this month......

i am unable to track because I'm not getting code to create account

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
my time line is like yours....lets see if we get invite for oath this month......

That would be really good hahaha. I hope we do get it, but I'm not sure because I still have language, prohibitions and physical presence in progress.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023

Also what code are you talking about? There's no invitation code for creating a tracker account, do you mean email verification code? Have you tried with different emails?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Also what code are you talking about? There's no invitation code for creating a tracker account, do you mean email verification code? Have you tried with different emails?
yes, email verification code....same email!
it says, your account is associated with this email and then the code never comes

Last edited: