+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

wellomc

Sep 6, 2023
For someone who received the AOR around August 30-31, can you access your tracker yet? I’m wondering if Labour Day long weekend slowed things down.
I received mine on Sept 1 but still can't register for the tracker account yet :/

dzadi

Sep 6, 2023
Type - Online
Application - Single
Physical Presence - 1130
Location - Montreal
Submission date- July 10, 2023
Application received- July 10, 2023
AOR- August 10, 2023
GU- August 12, 2023
Language Skills- In progress
Physical presence- In progress
Background verification- In progress
Prohibitions- In progress
Citizenship test- Not Started
Citizenship ceremony- Not Started

This ^ is the state of my application since Aug 12, 2023

@admin feel free to add this to the tracker.

Last edited:
Reactions: maplesyrupmtl

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
Question: I got my AOR on Aug 31st, and I received an email earlier today saying my application is in progress and I am asked to create a tracker account. However, I still get stuck at the first step of registration, as the same error message appears when I fill out the application number and UCI. Any ideas are appreciated, thank you.

maa807

Nov 6, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1105
Application: Single
Application sent: July 23, 2023
AOR: Received September 6, 2023

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Question: I got my AOR on Aug 31st, and I received an email earlier today saying my application is in progress and I am asked to create a tracker account. However, I still get stuck at the first step of registration, as the same error message appears when I fill out the application number and UCI. Any ideas are appreciated, thank you.
It is the same for both my husband and I - we got the AOR on the 31st and the email earlier today, but we are unable to access the tracker. Let’s keep each other updated.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Today I got an email asking me to create the tracker account. got my aor on 30th of aug. is this what you guys mean ECAS or do you guys mean the literal ECAS, because I still can't see it on ECAS but got my aor and was able to create tracking account.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hello friends, I have a question regarding background verification completion. It says completed for me on August 28th, 2023 and am planning to write my test soon. But today, when I contacted IRCC agent, regarding a webform confirmation email I received, casually asked for my status. Agent said my background check is still in progress, and when I said its completed in the tracker. Agent said its not always updated and I should wait. Did anyone face this situation, is this normal? @forw.jane

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello friends, I have a question regarding background verification completion. It says completed for me on August 28th, 2023 and am planning to write my test soon. But today, when I contacted IRCC agent, regarding a webform confirmation email I received, casually asked for my status. Agent said my background check is still in progress, and when I said its completed in the tracker. Agent said its not always updated and I should wait. Did anyone face this situation, is this normal? @forw.jane
I doubt the agent is seeing the latest status. It may complete but tracker would show it in progress but never seen something which is in progress being shown as completed on tracker. If things don't change for a week you should consider it as complete.

Reactions: navkrish

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
I doubt the agent is seeing the latest status. It may complete but tracker would show it in progress but never seen something which is in progress being shown as completed on tracker. If things don't change for a week you should consider it as complete.
Thank you for the quick response, appreciate it! It's still showing completed since August 28th, 2023, and I am writing my test soon as i received the invite already. I was bit surprised by the agent saying its still in progress.

Burks

Jul 16, 2023
Hey all - Just wondering for those of you that have completed your citizenship test - How long was it before your tracker updated to show you had taken the test? I took mine online on Monday but logging into the tracker it still shows that my next step is to take the Citizenship Test and that it is waiting on me.

I assume that it takes a few days for someone to physically verify that I took the test? Just want to ensure this is the case otherwise I will follow up with them..

Reactions: Mahbanoo

dnell

Jun 23, 2017
For someone who received the AOR around August 30-31, can you access your tracker yet? I’m wondering if Labour Day long weekend slowed things down.
Yes, Was able to register on tracker 48 hours after receiving the AOR. i.e. Sep 01.