+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Visitor Visa Applications

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am also in process of applying visitor visa for my spouse and I see 2 questions being asked in the application via IRCC Portal.
1. How much money do you (applicant) have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD) ?
2. Is someone else giving you money for your stay in Canada? Select Yes/No. If Yes, Please provide details. Note: When you give us proof of your financial documents, make sure to tell us who's providing the money (if it's not you).

From the second question, what I understand is, that if the applicant says 'YES', they should tell Immigration officers that 'XYZ' is providing money and include his/her financial documents along with your(applicant's) proof of funds. Also, whoever is supporting your funds can also write in a letter of invitation that they will be taking care of all expenses.
Yes they can but in most cases if the applicant doesn't have funds of their own their application will be rejected for lack of funds. If the idea is to use money from sponsor then it is better to go for super visa as they specifically ask the person inviting you to provide proof of funds.

Singh2022

Jul 22, 2022
Hi ,

I applied for visitor visa on July 19 and received Biometric on July 20 .
But i did not upload the phots because there were no option to upload. Please advise if i suppose to photos.
used Ircc portal to apply.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi ,

I applied for visitor visa on July 19 and received Biometric on July 20 .
But i did not upload the phots because there were no option to upload. Please advise if i suppose to photos.
used Ircc portal to apply.
Biometric needs you to go give your fingerprints

What photos are you asking for? New portal is no longer asking it during file submission

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
First application (refused):

New portal Application submitted: March 23, 2022
Biometric request: March 23, 2022
Biometrics done: March 29, 2022
Review started: It never changed
BVL and refusal letter: June 19, 2022

Refusal reasons: 1) Family ties back home 2) Length of stay 3) Purpose of visit inconsistent to the length of stay

New portal Reapplied: July 02, 2022
Biometric linked to the new application: July 02, 2022
Review started: July 20, 2022
BVL and PPR: July 23, 2022 just now.

Can someone help me to understand how to submit the passport? I live in India and my nearest VFS is New Delhi. I want to send it via their courier service but their website is not showing the option.

Thank you,

Userqw

Jun 20, 2022

Refusal reasons: 1) Family ties back home 2) Length of stay 3) Purpose of visit inconsistent to the length of stay

Can someone help me to understand how to submit the passport? I live in India and my nearest VFS is New Delhi. I want to send it via their courier service but their website is not showing the option.

Thank you,
You mean received PPR on July 24th?

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015

Thank you,
Congratulations for your visa approval, How you addressed the reasons of previous refusal?
Thanks & Regards

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys,

I live in Canada as a PR, i wanted my parents to apply for a visitor visa. My dad is filling up the application.
He is currently employed and my mother is a homemaker.
There are 2 applications that he needs to fill his own and my mom's.

The bank account is on my dad's name
While providing the information on the funds, should he enter the same amount in the mother's profile as well?
Or should it be zero?
Or same amount and attach the same proof of funds document as my father's in my mother's required documents as well?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys,

I live in Canada as a PR, i wanted my parents to apply for a visitor visa. My dad is filling up the application.
He is currently employed and my mother is a homemaker.
There are 2 applications that he needs to fill his own and my mom's.

The bank account is on my dad's name
While providing the information on the funds, should he enter the same amount in the mother's profile as well?
Or should it be zero?
Or same amount and attach the same proof of funds document as my father's in my mother's required documents as well?
I did the latter and my parents visa was approved. I put in the same amount in both applications. I wasn't required to upload proof of funds as they have a valid US visa. But I uploaded same bank document in the additional document section for both parents.

Reactions: salw578

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
I did the latter and my parents visa was approved. I put in the same amount in both applications. I wasn't required to upload proof of funds as they have a valid US visa. But I uploaded same bank document in the additional document section for both parents.
Thanks, in my case, my dad has a US visitor visa, but mom doesnt.

sh789

May 30, 2014
Visitor Visa for minor child (Both parents are PR holders)
July 5 : File Submitted
July 7 : Eligibility Review started
Country of Application : UAE
Hi , mine is also same case as yours. Did you upload use of representative form ? Because filled the invitation letter and purpose of letter on behalf of my kids , I thought it is not needed. I created a group as siblings and submitted my kids application together but paid fees for 2.. is that how you did as well ?

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Mothers' Visitor Visa, IRCC Portal

Date Applied : 25 July

Haven't received biometrics letter yet, does it get generated just after applying or takes a day or two?