+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Bouqieb

Jan 16, 2023
I sponsored my husband, he is Nigerian but lives in the US medicals and biometrics done application submitted July 2021, Gcms notes says file in ottawa IR office no update since it says eligibility and background check not started on tracker anyone with similar problems please how did you resolve. Thank it’s already 21 months now since application.

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Don't rely on the new tracker. Ours has not update since Dec 6 and still says background and eligibility not started. My wife's application is finished. See my signature for the timeline.
Hey how did you find out then when your background check and eligibility was completed?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hey how did you find out then when your background check and eligibility was completed?
In GCkey. It all updated when the embassy received the passport. The new online tracker has not update at all since Dec 6. It still says background and eligibility not started. All the trackers lag behind what's really going on. In my case anyway.

Reactions: psidhu92

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
UPDATE:* IRCC seems to be sending PPR's again for Visa offices that were on hold since December, Someone i know with file at NDVO (Jul 1 Applicant) Recieved PPR Today. But the last update on PR tracker stays Decmeber.

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
UPDATE:* IRCC seems to be sending PPR's again for Visa offices that were on hold since December, Someone i know with file at NDVO (Jul 1 Applicant) Recieved PPR Today. But the last update on PR tracker stays Decmeber.
Hi, No NDVO still holding ppr's. Received pre arrival on dec 14 and no ppr yet. There are so many on a whatsapp group that people who received pre arrival on/after 14 nov, they are waiting for ppr.

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
In GCkey. It all updated when the embassy received the passport. The new online tracker has not update at all since Dec 6. It still says background and eligibility not started. All the trackers lag behind what's really going on. In my case anyway.
My last update was medical passed on November 8. But on November 24th they requested additional document from Kingston office. On November 30th it says reviewing additional document you uploaded. There has not been anything from them since then.

Reactions: Harry_12378

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Ghost update today, Feb. 1. Last ghost update Dec. 5. Tracker now shows eligibility started. Applied July 14 Outland, Online. Biometrics and medical passed in Nov.

pkhs22

Sep 22, 2022
How do you find which visa office your application is in? Is there a phone number?

And does passport request email come from cic.gc.ca email address?

pkhs22

Sep 22, 2022
Hi there, was wondering if anybody got updates on Outland+Paper application from New Delhi VO recently? Thanks,
Nothing yet.. been getting daily ghost updates on PR tracker in February, exactly on same dates as yours.

In the PR tracking tool excel sheet, it seems like June and August applications are PPRs, July ones are barely getting anything.. :(

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
Ghost update today, Feb. 1. Last ghost update Dec. 5. Tracker now shows eligibility started. Applied July 14 Outland, Online. Biometrics and medical passed in Nov.
My last ghost update is November 30. Medical passed November as well and applied in July too