+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the looks of it in the PR Portal, the only thing I have to do is, have that application signed and uploaded. Everything else shows complete. Only two of those application forms with the missing signature say incomplete. At the bottom of the page, it says submit your application.

However, it's a bit confusing between the letter they sent and the PR portal. The letter says rejected, but the Portal says return. The letter says I will have to resubmit all the documents with the new application fee but the portal suggest otherwise.

So I am a bit confused. Is anyone here on the same boat?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
By the looks of it in the PR Portal, the only thing I have to do is, have that application signed and uploaded. Everything else shows complete. Only two of those application forms with the missing signature say incomplete. At the bottom of the page, it says submit your application.

However, it's a bit confusing between the letter they sent and the PR portal. The letter says rejected, but the Portal says return. The letter says I will have to resubmit all the documents with the new application fee but the portal suggest otherwise.

So I am a bit confused. Is anyone here on the same boat?
If the letter says to resubmit all documents what is confusing about that? If it was me I would ignore what the portal says. Why risk a second return by not resubmitting everything as per the letter? Signatures are only good for 90 days I believe so you will need to make sure all the forms are resigned. Also I would make sure all the forms are the most current versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: he5ham

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
we got a passport request for my spouse visitor visa while she is in UK, could someone please assist with the address to send the passport and any other details

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
July 14, Outland Online. Have received AOR, SA, done biometrics and medical. Trackers still show eligibility and background not started. Also no indication as to what VO is handling case?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
July 14, Outland Online. Have received AOR, SA, done biometrics and medical. Trackers still show eligibility and background not started. Also no indication as to what VO is handling case?
July 7 here. Didn't the SA letter indicate the VO? Mine did. My tracker also says eligibility and background not started.

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
Please share your timeline (JUNE/JULY) Applicant

Has Any JUNE/JULY Applicant recieved COPR?

Application Recieved : 19 July (Outland/Online)
AOR & Biometrics : 2 November
Medical & Sponsor Approval : 4 November
Biometric Passed : 5 November
Medical Passed : 10 November
COPR/PPR : ........Waiting

Visa office moved to New Delhi on 4th November.

Goron876

Oct 26, 2022
Application June 10
AOR & Biometrics September 09
Pass sept 29
right of residence fee Oct 7
Waiting on ppr
Daily ghost update on tracker with nothing

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
July 7 here. Didn't the SA letter indicate the VO? Mine did. My tracker also says eligibility and background not started.
No Visa office is listed. Letter from Case Processing Centre Sydney.

Letter says,

"The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above"

Top of letter just has UCI and Application# and our address.

Shows medical passed, but still shows eligibility and background not started. Ghost update about once a week.

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Still says background and eligiblity not started. Have Received AOR, SA, biometrics and medical show passed.

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
July 14, Outland, United States, Online. Have received AOR, SA, biometrics and medical passed. Trackers still show eligibility and background not started. No ghost update since Dec. 3. Not transferred out of Sydney Intake office. No AOR2, AIP, pre arrival. F12 has always showed samething (intake office, documents approved, submitted) since end of July.

Last edited:

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
Hi I called IRCC and sydney is a visa office now from what I heard them. They told my application will be processed in sydney,novascotia. So I do not think that they will send AOR 2 if the office remains the same. 2 months after medical seems to be normal with sydnwy visa office as I can see from the tracker

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
Has any JULY (Outland/Online) spousal sponsorship applicant recieved PPR/COPR yet???
(Medical biometrics passed on 10 NOV)