spzhang

Jul 13, 2019
Update;
AOR: aug 4
Test completed: Feb 21
LPP done : May 24
Oath in progress: May 30
oath scheduled for: June 9

Waiting to see if it’s virtual or in person. My husband’s tracker was following an exact same update scheduled but his oath is for June 15.
Surprised we both got separate dates. But at least it’s finally coming close
@Jc4mnc is your Oath Online?

MelVan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
Some of the responses i got from other users ranged from 2 weeks to 3 months.

I'm on the same boat, got the oath in February, but already had a vacation booked and didn't change travel plans. Followed instructions and asked of oath to be postponed, then sent IRCC an email with boarding passes as proof of return. It has been +4 months and the only response i got was that they cannot provide timelines and i should monitor my email and wait until a new date is scheduled.
Out of an abundance of caution, I've uploaded my boarding passes to show proof of departure and proof of return via the webform. Now it's a case of crossing fingers and toes that I don't have to wait too long.

I did a search on the forum and there is indeed extreme variability in the time people have to wait for rescheduling - a couple of weeks to several months! Let's hope it doesn't go on too much longer for us!

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
I got my GCMS notes yesterday for the one i requested on 24th May. It seems the file has not been allocated to any officer and is under transfer verification at MISS office.

Application Status Reason:- TRF Verification
Surprisingly, I got LPP completed update 6th June 2023 with tracker updated date 8th June 2023. oath- not yet started

Time line:
Application Type: Single(online)
Applied from: Hamilton
Applied: 21st July 2022
AoR: 28th July 2022
GU1: 6th Dec 2022
Background completed: 5th Dec 2022 | all other in progress
GU2:7th Dec 2022 - nothing changed
GU3:16th Dec2022-nothing changed
GU4: 2nd March 2023- shows new update message in activity listing.
Test Invite : update 10th March 2023- Appeared 14th March- Test window 17th Mar 2023 - 6th April 2023
Test email: 14th March 2023- processing office Niagara Falls
Test attended: 18th March 2023
Test Completed: 20th March 2023 - Update Appeared 22nd March 2023
LPP Completed: 6th June 2023- Update Appeared 8th June 2023. ( File in Mississauga office - information from agent and GCMS notes)
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started.

@Ola88 @Sheru86

Last edited:
Reactions: rikki2505

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Out of an abundance of caution, I've uploaded my boarding passes to show proof of departure and proof of return via the webform. Now it's a case of crossing fingers and toes that I don't have to wait too long.

I did a search on the forum and there is indeed extreme variability in the time people have to wait for rescheduling - a couple of weeks to several months! Let's hope it doesn't go on too much longer for us!
So you were not present in Canada and were travelling? I'm kind of in the same boat but I adjusted my travel plans. I had asked them for rescheduling but now I'm back in Canada after shortening my trip and not sure if I should still attend the ceremony or not. Since they had acknowledged my email for request for rescheduling the oath.

rikki2505

Oct 10, 2018
Brantford
Update:
Application submission Date : July 12th 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) : Online
City : Brantford
Days in Canada : 1377
AOR : July 18th 2022
BG Completed : Dec 6th 2022
Test Invite : Mar 7th 2023
Test Taken: Mar 22nd 2023
Test Marked Complete: Mar 24th 2023
Application submission Date : July 12th 2022
City : Brantford
Days in Canada : 1377
AOR : July 18th 2022
BG Completed : Dec 6th 2022
Test Invite : Mar 7th 2023
Test Taken: Mar 22nd 2023
Test Marked Complete: Mar 24th 2023
Language: Jun 7th 2023
Physical Presence: Jun 7th 2023
Prohibitions: Jun 7th 2023

Reactions: Yoruba girl

MelVan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
So you were not present in Canada and were travelling? I'm kind of in the same boat but I adjusted my travel plans. I had asked them for rescheduling but now I'm back in Canada after shortening my trip and not sure if I should still attend the ceremony or not. Since they had acknowledged my email for request for rescheduling the oath.
I was in Canada when my oath invitation arrived, but my oath date was when I would be in the UK for one week to attend, with my spouse, my late father-in-law's memorial service.

If you can still attend your oath ceremony, do so. You could email ahead of time and say your circumstances have changed and you can now attend.

I now face the uncertainty of having no idea when I'll be rescheduled, and that uncertainty is very unsettling.

Shylock

Jul 31, 2018
Are there folks still waiting for oath invite? My wife and I submitted separate online applications around the same time and we were seeing similar updated till our tests, but then mine has proceeded to oath and hers has no updates. She's applied for GCMS, so we should know more once that comes.

Her timelines:
City : Pickering
AOR : July 22nd 2022
BG Completed : Dec 24th 2022
Test Invite : Feb 24th 2023 from Scarborough office, window starts March 3rd
Test Taken: Mar 6th 2023
Test Marked Complete: Mar 7th 2023
Language: in progress
Physical Presence: in progress
Prohibitions: in progress

arfavier

Feb 22, 2018
Are there folks still waiting for oath invite? My wife and I submitted separate online applications around the same time and we were seeing similar updated till our tests, but then mine has proceeded to oath and hers has no updates. She's applied for GCMS, so we should know more once that comes.

Her timelines:
City : Pickering
AOR : July 22nd 2022
BG Completed : Dec 24th 2022
Test Invite : Feb 24th 2023 from Scarborough office, window starts March 3rd
Test Taken: Mar 6th 2023
Test Marked Complete: Mar 7th 2023
Language: in progress
Physical Presence: in progress
Prohibitions: in progress
I am still waiting - My wife got similar timeline but got her oath first.

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
When is the oath?