+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

theresa777

Nov 28, 2017
Cant speak for everyone but I think they mainly want to confirm the following.

1) identifications and documents used in your application. Make sure you have all valid and original documents ready to present during the interview
2) physical presence days/exits in and out of the country. I suggest you go over your application again and refresh your physical presence calculator to ensure you can quickly remember each exit and entry
3) test your language proficiency through conversation. General topics like life, work and family.

In general, the immigration officers are friendly and accommodating. As frustrating as any immigration process can be, I cant imagine it is easy for them to process thousands of applications and all with varying cases. So be kind, respectful but don't be afraid to ask for clarification on things you might have doubts about or questions regarding your application. We all know it can challenging to get more information later. If you have an interview set up, don't stress too much about it. Refamiliarize yourself with the application you submitted and go for a refreshing walk before your interview :) Goodluck
Thank you so much for your detailed response. I have an interview scheduled in a couple of days. I appreciate your help.

Reactions: Dimes

MelVan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
UPDATE:

Physical presence completed as of 5 April 2023. So that's a wrap on LPP for me.

Awaiting oath invitation. Very exciting!

Reactions: SiaRia

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Hi all! Got the oath ceremony email. Everything looks good. Although it says that person should sit in a room with plain background. Unfortunately, my office currently has a small bed behind my chair and its clearly visible when I turn on the webcam. Nothing else is there though except the walls which are half cream and half white in color. Should I try to move the bed out of the office? If I do, then the floor will be visible which is bright wooden and much more visible than the white bed.

Lovecanada13

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Office: Vancouver
AOR: Jul 25
BG: Dec 6
Test invite: Dec 19
Test taken: Jan 2
Test status update: Jan 9
LPP: Mar 2
Oath invite: Apr 6
Oath date: May 2
I have almost same time line but no oath date yet from Vancouver office

pnn1891

Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone, I wondered if the applicants summary excel file for all candidates by month in this website are the most updated?

I see there are still a lot of July applicants waiting for LPP and oath after their citizenship test. Is this true according to the file? Though, I see there are many applicants of Sep Oct Nov Dec 2022 already got scheduled for their oath. I’m a July 2022 applicant btw, I completed the test 2 months ago. Thanks.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I wondered if the applicants summary excel file for all candidates by month in this website are the most updated?

I see there are still a lot of July applicants waiting for LPP and oath after their citizenship test. Is this true according to the file? Though, I see there are many applicants of Sep Oct Nov Dec 2022 already got scheduled for their oath. I’m a July 2022 applicant btw, I completed the test 2 months ago. Thanks.
Data in the excel depends on update provided by the applicants on this forum. If they don't provide update the entry in excel could be not in sync with the reality. There is no way to gauge if the entry is not in sync or the application is stuck with IRCC. You have to make your own intelligent guess :)

Sp03

Apr 9, 2023
I am a software engineer and I debugged into my wife's tracker account which has exactly the same problem stuck at loading page. And from the source code breakpoint, I found there is a problem with the javascript rendering code when there is an alert banner on the top. This indicates there is some new updates on the page and the website failed to display it. And for my wife's case, it is the notification for a scheduled oath ceremony with a date hidden inside a variable.

For people to easily view this. You can open a dev tools window by pressing F12 before you login to the tracker. Then go to the Network tab and login the account and follow the screenshot below:
Tracker stuck at loading but this trick helped figure out that the oath is scheduled for May 1st, 2023. Here’s the timeline:

Nationality: Australian (Single Applicant)
Application Type: Online
Application Date: July 24, 2022
AOR: July 28, 2022
Test Email: Dec 16, 2022
Sat Test On: Dec 27, 2022
Test Completed Status updated: Jan 13, 2023
LLP: March 28, 2023
Oath Scheduled: May 01, 2023 (Tracker Stuck at the loading page but checked through the script)

ivinlivin

Aug 1, 2022
Got an update on tracker that I'm scheduled for oath ceremony on May 1st which is not too long after LPP completed. Things seem to be more swift and smooth now, so for those who are waiting and stressed (like myself), know that you'll be scheduled sooner than later, July applicants are almost there!

Haven't received the instructions email but from reading other posts, looks like it will come closer to oath day.

Here's my timeline:
Application submission Date :- July 29
Application type (paper based/ Online) :- Online
City:- Vancouver (IRCC Van)
Days in Canada:- 1099
Single
AOR:- August 04
Tracker in progress:- August 18
FP requested:- December 16
FP sent:- December 16
Test invite: Dec 22 (window Dec28-Jan17)
Test done: Dec 28
FP received: Jan 04
BG complete: Jan 05
Test complete: Jan 06
LPP complete: March 21
Citizenship ceremony: May 1