+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Great well I feel I have buddies waiting like me lol ! Not the odd one out here.

unfortunately federal employees are on strike ! That’s good they are going on strike but it’s for pay increase and not for hiring more IRCC staff lol !!! With over 1.5 million people entering in this country every year under various categories they need to hire an army of IRCC agents !!!
Wow.. I thought it was just CRA ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
2 days ago called IRCC, agent told that they didn't even start the LPP (test completed 6th of feb - online applicant). Today I see LPP completed on 12nd of April. I'm so excited. Does that mean decision has been made? Usually how long takes to oath?
Depends upon your processing office. Could happen within days or would 1-3 months too.

Sholl

Jul 7, 2022
2 days ago called IRCC, agent told that they didn't even start the LPP (test completed 6th of feb - online applicant). Today I see LPP completed on 12nd of April. I'm so excited. Does that mean decision has been made? Usually how long takes to oath?
Congratulations on the traction. Please with what number do you reach them?

pnn1891

Jan 29, 2020
Does that mean they only start working on it when we call? I've heard this happen so many times when people called them, the tracker will get updated a few days after.

Also, I called a few times 1 and 2 days ago, and it always said there wasn't any agent available and hung up.

Last edited:

Kabony118

Sep 28, 2022
Hi all,
silly question, how do I know which processing center is my file on .

AOR : July 5
BG Check : 15 Dec
Test Invite : 20 January
Test Done : 27 January
Test updated : 31 January.

Since this no updates have been seen
All other are In progress LP

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations..please what is your timeline?

Reactions: Bidil

eranman

Jun 19, 2015
Hello Folks,
Well it is two Months post my exam , no update on any fields expect BG complete and Exam complete,,,,,But I have one worry,, my Indian Passport is due for renewal in two weeks , Please do I need to apply for renewal as I wont wont be needing it after Grant of Citizeship Please can some one help ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello Folks,
Well it is two Months post my exam , no update on any fields expect BG complete and Exam complete,,,,,But I have one worry,, my Indian Passport is due for renewal in two weeks , Please do I need to apply for renewal as I wont wont be needing it after Grant of Citizeship Please can some one help ?
If you dont have any travel plans and also dont want to travel in case of emergency you can skip renewing your Indian passport. But in next two weeks getting LPP and Oath complete is bit tough. It could be months away too based on your processing office.