+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
it doesn’t work for me. I got a reply from them, not automatic reply, saying that inbox doesn’t respond to inquiries and asking me contact call centre. Sigh
This is sad. Looks like the route to ask for update via test email is no longer available.

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
For me and my wife ECAS status got changed to Decision made but my daughter status is still in progress... Is it normal? when can I expect the oath invite?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
For me and my wife ECAS status got changed to Decision made but my daughter status is still in progress... Is it normal? when can I expect the oath invite?
Yes for kids everything completes when it completes for the parents. There is no status by status transition for kid applicant.

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
My spouse status changed to Decision Made on 01/21, July 20 AOR and Oct 25 Test completion, waiting for oath now, the new tracker still has statuses in progress and expecting to be completed on couple of days

Reactions: Hammad316

krishnavecca

Dec 21, 2022
Guys, BG got completed on Dec 16th, still no signs of test invite. Anyone else in same boat ?

AOR - July 25th
BG completed - Dec 16th

Thanks

rajenaga42

Jun 1, 2017
My spouse status changed to Decision Made on 01/21, July 20 AOR and Oct 25 Test completion, waiting for oath now, the new tracker still has statuses in progress and expecting to be completed on couple of days
Can you share the link where to check the status online

SiaRia

Star Member
Dec 9, 2022
Is it true that paper applications are being processed faster than online applications? I have seen mixed answers to this question, but from the spreadsheet, I can tell that many paper applications have been processed faster than online ones.
Is there a reason for that? Also, I have seen for some people, between their test being completed and physical presence, language proficiency being completed took a week and for some took more than a month.

Any thoughts on that?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Is it true that paper applications are being processed faster than online applications? I have seen mixed answers to this question, but from the spreadsheet, I can tell that many paper applications have been processed faster than online ones.
Is there a reason for that? Also, I have seen for some people, between their test being completed and physical presence, language proficiency being completed took a week and for some took more than a month.

Any thoughts on that?
True for 2022 but keep an eye on 2023. 2023 AOR for paper application is ~60 days but for online is ~20 days

Reactions: SiaRia

manhattan27

Dec 9, 2017

Any thoughts on that?

I also read some where that they want to clear paper applications backlog. Soon everything should move to online process. May be for now it seems some paper applications move fast.

Reactions: SiaRia