Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
13-05-2016
Hey guys! I figured I’d start a more specific thread for online applications only. Feel free to head over there to add updates more specific to your process.

Reactions: Shayna22 and CrissP

tuobawen

Jul 16, 2022
Application submission Date : 30 June 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) : Online
City: Vancouver
Days in Canada: 1285 days
AOR: 6 July 2022
Online Status Tracker: 15 July 2022
GU: 1 Dec 2022

Reactions: Shayna22

EAdahlia

Jul 10, 2022
The fact that at least you are seeing movements, is very good news, considering OnLine applicants have been waiting for an update for so long!
I checked again this morning and background verification has been completed! Finally some movement!

Reactions: CrissP

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
I checked this morning and my background verification has been completed! Any update on yours?
Yes mine changed to completed too this morning. What’s the next step from here any idea?

Reactions: CrissP

Salqa

May 7, 2018
Not sure if anyone has experience with this but my wife submitted her application online In July and was missing a page of her passport containing biometric info issue and expiry date she was asked to send it and the email says we can either do webform or mail it. Curious as to which would be quicker

Message she recieved

It appears that you have a passport or travel document that was valid during your five (5) year eligibility period but haven’t provided the biographical page. Please provide a colour photocopy of the biographical page(‘s) which include your name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Web form at the following link or send the requested information, and a copy of this email, to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the address at the bottom of this email.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Not sure if anyone has experience with this but my wife submitted her application online In July and was missing a page of her passport containing biometric info issue and expiry date she was asked to send it and the email says we can either do webform or mail it. Curious as to which would be quicker

Message she recieved

It appears that you have a passport or travel document that was valid during your five (5) year eligibility period but haven’t provided the biographical page. Please provide a colour photocopy of the biographical page(‘s) which include your name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Web form at the following link or send the requested information, and a copy of this email, to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the address at the bottom of this email.
email is usually way faster than webform

reneeangeli

Jun 24, 2018
Hey everyone. This is my husband’s timeline:

Online application

July 5, 2022 - App filed
July 11, 2022 - AOR
— No updates since —
December 1, 2022 - Ghost update
December 2, 2022 - BG complete

Bidil

Apr 25, 2022
I'm July 6th online applicant. Got 2 GU, November 30th, and December 2nd.
Called IRCC today, agents says nothing required, application still in progress. No BG, no citizenship test. So what are those GU's?

tuobawen

Jul 16, 2022
GU: 1 Dec 2022