+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I submitted my application on July 12th 2022 and on July 18, I got an email with a PDF that said "This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship". It had a UCI number and Application number and the office where it came from (Sydney, NS)

It also had a link for updating my contact info. When I click on it, it takes me to an online service which asks for my UCI/Application number and other details. But when I fill it, it says it cannot find my application.

Also, when I check the Citizenship application portal, the main page says "Application Submitted!. This is NOT your AOR. Your'll get your AOR after we check that your submitted application is complete." But isn't the PDF they sent me an AOR?

Earlier that page used to show different steps and "Not started" in front of it, but not it just shows that message and nothing else.

Kindly help!
Was yours an Online or a Paper application?

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
Test invitation : Nov 4th
Test date: Nov 7th
Test passed

My tracker is stuck on loading , keeps showing Loading and won’t load since last night - anyone else experiencing something similar ?

shukharsh

Nov 7, 2022
Hi All,

I submitted my online application on July 8th, 2022, and I haven't received my AOR yet. What should I do next. I tried calling IRCC helpline, but I couldn't get chance to talk any of the representatives over there. I even submitted webform, but I haven't received any reply either.
Is there any other way by which I can find out more about my application status?

chowdhary

May 29, 2019
Last edited:

qcalbert

Nov 7, 2022
Hi all,

Paper applicant here. My background verification was completed September 22, no test invite yet. Anyone else in a similar situation?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my online application on July 8th, 2022, and I haven't received my AOR yet. What should I do next. I tried calling IRCC helpline, but I couldn't get chance to talk any of the representatives over there. I even submitted webform, but I haven't received any reply either.
Is there any other way by which I can find out more about my application status?
Without the Application Number(comes in AOR email) calling IRCC is the only way for you. Did you check your Spam folder or deleted the email by mistake?

FlyingNube

Jun 16, 2022
Hi All,

Give a call to IRCc

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi All,

Check your spam folder. You might have a mail from ircc