App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
These days many are getting the email closer to the test date. What is your test window?
You're right.
My wife did not receive an email invite for her test. She just clicked the link on tracker, took the exam and it was marked completed after 1 week.

Reactions: forw.jane

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
For me and my wife, I am seeing status as 'Decision Made' since Jan 27 on ECAS but no update on online tracker or any mail for oath. Is this normal? I think I saw someone said after it shows as decision made on ECAS, online tracker updates to complete within 2 days?

vijayniranjan04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
For me and my wife, I am seeing status as 'Decision Made' since Jan 27 on ECAS but no update on online tracker or any mail for oath. Is this normal? I think I saw someone said after it shows as decision made on ECAS, online tracker updates to complete within 2 days?
For us it's been decision made from Jan 10 , hoping we get oath in next batch

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Application submission Date :- July 15 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) :- Paper (Family of three with a minor)
City:- Toronto
Days in Canada:- 1101
AOR:- July 21, 2022
Background Check Completed: Sep 20

Recently noticed, updated date is October 7. But there was nothing changed on that date and all other except background are in progress. Is this a ghost udpate?
hello is Scarborough your processing center ?

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
My wife applied online on July 12 and got the AOR in no time. Her background completed on Dec 16 and no update after that. What is the timeline now.

SiaRia

Star Member
Dec 9, 2022
Has anyone seen much activity for July online applications?
My test was marked as completed on Jan 6th, and no updates since then.
I was under the assumption that the language, physical presence, and prohibitions will get updated relatively soon after the test.
Are you experiencing the same?

Dimes

Jan 7, 2015
Has anyone seen much activity for July online applications?
My test was marked as completed on Jan 6th, and no updates since then.
I was under the assumption that the language, physical presence, and prohibitions will get updated relatively soon after the test.
Are you experiencing the same?
Not a whole lot right now. My test marked completed on Jan 11th. Nothing since.
Some folks from May/April AOR have gotten their Oaths scheduled but it looks like for now, paper applications appear to be moving quicker.
The overall current wait times to 'completed' LPP can be anywhere from 1.5 to 3 months after test completed. I think we can consider ourselves lucky if we can get the entire process completed within 12 months. Just got to be patient and hope everything goes smoothly *fingers crossed*

Reactions: SiaRia

SiaRia

Star Member
Dec 9, 2022
Not a whole lot right now. My test marked completed on Jan 11th. Nothing since.
Some folks from May/April AOR have gotten their Oaths scheduled but it looks like for now, paper applications appear to be moving quicker.
The overall current wait times to 'completed' LPP can be anywhere from 1.5 to 3 months after test completed. I think we can consider ourselves lucky if we can get the entire process completed within 12 months. Just got to be patient and hope everything goes smoothly *fingers crossed*
Yes, I feel the same way!
I thought after the test being marked S complete, the rest is just matter of formality
Looks like I was wrong, or maybe they have so many applications and takes them more time to finish.

Reactions: Dimes

Dimes

Jan 7, 2015
Yes, I feel the same way!
I thought after the test being marked S complete, the rest is just matter of formality
Looks like I was wrong, or maybe they have so many applications and takes them more time to finish.
I know right, the process is a little different now. I believe pre pandemic once test was completed in person, they did an interview and scheduled you for the oath right away. This time I got a request to submit all pages of my passport scanned and valid provincial ID after the test was marked completed. Anyways, its all good. No complaints. Here's hoping we can all become Canadians at some point this year! Happy weekend! :)

Reactions: SiaRia