+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<JULY 2022 AOR>>>>>>>>

yogi404

Feb 10, 2022
Yea I’m inland
Yeah I am in the same boat. Have been waiting for almost 5 weeks since IRCC agent told me all stages are passed but waiting for file to approve and close to get portal email. MY VO is CIO Sydney as well.

YCR7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2022
Yeah I am in the same boat. Have been waiting for almost 5 weeks since IRCC agent told me all stages are passed but waiting for file to approve and close to get portal email. MY VO is CIO Sydney as well.
We will get it soon
What’s your timeline?

Nov 18, 2022
Hi There, can you share IRCC’s contact number. Also, when you confirmed your approval from the agent, what showed over on your online status. Was it showing approved or processing etc. thanks

YCR7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2022
Hi There, can you share IRCC’s contact number. Also, when you confirmed your approval from the agent, what showed over on your online status. Was it showing approved or processing etc. thanks
You can look above for contact info.
It’s showing “we are processing..” all the time

yogi404

Feb 10, 2022
I followed up with them after GU3. The status still shows processing. I think IRCC's contact number is in this thread somewhere.

Avneet97

Mar 30, 2022
How we can call and know the status? Any contact number? I am from India.
You can call this number (888) 242-2100 between 8 AM to 4 PM but you will need a local Canadian phone number to make the call. I think there a few apps you can use to get a Canadian phone number.