Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronro
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019
Hi, I am an August applicant..
It's been 2 days since I received an Aor. However, I am not able to register on cic.
Has anyone gone through same and can advise me.

Thank you..

Reactions: Kanedaa

elkili86

Aug 18, 2021
So we got the application back to our mailbox, they complained that we didn't include the payment receipt which is weird. Mine was even there with the rest of the stuff they sent back !!! My wife's wasn't there though, but they attached a note saying that they were missing to both my papers and hers.
Anyways, we printed them again and sent the application back. It arrived on Oct 4th. Should we expect updates at the time people who applied in October get updates? or should it be faster because they already started processing it?

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
So we got the application back to our mailbox, they complained that we didn't include the payment receipt which is weird. Mine was even there with the rest of the stuff they sent back !!! My wife's wasn't there though, but they attached a note saying that they were missing to both my papers and hers.
Anyways, we printed them again and sent the application back. It arrived on Oct 4th. Should we expect updates at the time people who applied in October get updates? or should it be faster because they already started processing it?
Unfortunately, that is the trend. Mine was submitted in the 1st week of July but was returned because of missing second ID for children. I had to resend it again and was delivered on Aug 31st. I am still waiting for AOR

Reactions: elkili86

arvindrags

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2017
Unfortunately, that is the trend. Mine was submitted in the 1st week of July but was returned because of missing second ID for children. I had to resend it again and was delivered on Aug 31st. I am still waiting for AOR
And was your document in there? Returned by mistake ?

jansh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
It has happened with me too and if it goes the same way, unfortunately you are an Oct applicant now. While mine was online application I feel it's probably treated the same way. I detailed my experience in the Aug, 2021 thread couple of days ago after I received my aor.

Reactions: elkili86