Physical presence: 1139
Application : Single
Application submitted: 07 July 2021

Please add to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: baimmeb

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
They are asking at the time of application. It shows under documents checklist.
Yes, that is a rather new development. That requirement was added in sometime after June 16th, 2021.

They figured instead of asking applicants for all the pages of passport later in the process and wasting time, it would save time if the asked everything upfront. At least that's what I think.

lovish

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
031-7-2014
LANDED..........
22-8-2014
Type: Online
Physical presence: 1098
Application submitted: 08 July 2021

ashbak

May 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my citizenship application recently. It would be great if you can add it to the spreadsheet.

Physical presence: 1105
Application submitted: 06 July 2021

A quick query: I've heard online applicants are not receiving AORs very quickly, a friend of mine applied a paper application in March 2021 and has already received AOR, so should I re-apply my application as paper too? Would love to hear some suggestions :)

Thanks!!

homecanadaUNstaff

May 13, 2019
Hi All,

Type: Paper
Physical presence: 1099
Application: One person
Application submitted: 28 June 2021
Received: 02 July 2021

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my citizenship application recently. It would be great if you can add it to the spreadsheet.

A quick query: I've heard online applicants are not receiving AORs very quickly, a friend of mine applied a paper application in March 2021 and has already received AOR, so should I re-apply my application as paper too? Would love to hear some suggestions :)

Thanks!!
For now paper applications are much faster than online applications.
The last online application that was processed was Jan 10, 2021

Reactions: ashbak

Amisha.a31

Jul 12, 2021
I’m about to file my citizenship application this week. Kept online application ready but after reading all these posts, now I’m confused. Should I submit a paper application instead of online? Please advice. Thanks

Reactions: funloving

Amisha.a31

Jul 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!!
I’m following a citizenship application and test page on FB and there people suggest not to reapply unless they ask you to. Or I would suggest you to clarify with the CIC agent before doing so coz you will be paying fees again. I’m also about to file my application this week. Kept ready everything for online application but will be switching to paper based now.

Reactions: ashbak

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
I’m following a citizenship application and test page on FB and there people suggest not to reapply unless they ask you to. Or I would suggest you to clarify with the CIC agent before doing so coz you will be paying fees again. I’m also about to file my application this week. Kept ready everything for online application but will be switching to paper based now.
you dont have to pay fees again just use the same receipt you submitted with online application ... but i dont think you can reapply on paper application after you have sent the online application too

holysp_15

Sep 1, 2017
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Type: Paper
Physical presence: 1,107
Application: Two people
Application submitted: 12 July 2021

holysp_15

Sep 1, 2017
Canada
NOC Code......
In our application, we only included the biographical pages of our passports (I got confused by reading some posts online that turned out to be older than mid-June when the new requirement to submit all pages was put in place).

Is IRCC going to return our entire application, and we'll have to resubmit again? Or will they just ask us to submit the remaining pages of the passports? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jun 7, 2021
Dear All, I am trying to submit my citizenship application online. The online eligibility in application says "Your eligibility Period is from
2016-July-13 to 2021-July-13" while the physical presence calculator is showing "Your eligibility Period is from 2016-July-14 to 2021-July-13" is this correct submission if i submit the application today - can the experts please chime in and advise on this please?
I am unable to get the physical presence calculator & online application with same days there is always a one day discrepancy.