+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Did you talk to the officer of the Oath so they will expedite for sending you the certificate?
I just wondering, I talked to.. but the certificate still arrive after 2 weeks which I feel so blessed still
My oath is scheduled for the 16th, two weeks is not bad at all.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
That probably won't be necessary as Scarborough office closes your application/prints your certificate approximately one to two days after receiving the oath form which is surprising efficient for that office. The rest depends on Canada Post.

Good luck.
Perfect guess have to be patient.

B.Ras

Oct 30, 2016
Type: Online
Application : Single
Application submitted: 31 July 2021
AOR received: 18 October 2021
BG Completed: 11 March 2022
Test Invite: 28 March 2022
Test Window: 04 April - 25 April
Test completed: 04 April
Test marked as completed on tracker: 7 April
Prohibition, physical presence and language completed: 26 May 2022
Oath activity status updated: 27 June 2022
Citizenship oath taken: 11 July 2022.

This is my timeline. please add it to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: highbreed22

Hishman

Jan 22, 2014
My parents have the oath scheduled for July 18, but still no invite. Called CIC and heard that others with the oath on that date have also reported the same issue... they will send a note to the office, but their IT system was down today. Will call again tomorrow, but looks like we will miss the oath . Send a case specific inquiry to CIC.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
I applied on july 30th , my prohibition etc. not even completed yet, is it because of the region it’s being processed ?
You cant say with surety, there are people here on the forum who had the same timeline as me some of them have already taken oath while some are still waiting for everything to be completed. My file is in Scarborough office, so it definitely depends on the offices. But hang in there you will have an update soon.

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
No interview but taking too long for oath. I have seen people getting oath invite within 2 days after getting everything else updated.
To be honest, it varies. There is no set timeline. I hope you receive it soon.

Akabir

Jan 24, 2019
My parents have the oath scheduled for July 18, but still no invite. Called CIC and heard that others with the oath on that date have also reported the same issue... they will send a note to the office, but their IT system was down today. Will call again tomorrow, but looks like we will miss the oath . Send a case specific inquiry to CIC.
Do you mind sharing your parents timelines? My parents are Oct 2021 applicants and no movement other than AOR. Not even gcms triggered any progress.

yashpan

Jun 20, 2022
i did oath on 6th July as well. No updates yet.
Still waiting for my app to close on Tracker. Been a week since oath & sent the oath form same day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi,

Despite of sending the signed oath form on the same day after few minutes of oath ceremony, (I received acknowledgement mail for receipt) this is nonsense!

I just received an email from the case processing agent :

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have not yet sent us your signed oath form and/or the signed oath form of your family members/children after your ceremony on July 6th, 2022.

You MUST send us the signed oath form(s) as soon as possible. If you do not comply, there will be further delays in confirming your citizenship.

Please sign and return any/all missing oath form(s) by replying to this email and attaching the form(s) as a PDF File.

Thank you,

Any update from your side?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi,

Despite of sending the signed oath form on the same day after few minutes of oath ceremony, (I received acknowledgement mail for receipt) this is nonsense!

I just received an email from the case processing agent :

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have not yet sent us your signed oath form and/or the signed oath form of your family members/children after your ceremony on July 6th, 2022.

You MUST send us the signed oath form(s) as soon as possible. If you do not comply, there will be further delays in confirming your citizenship.

Please sign and return any/all missing oath form(s) by replying to this email and attaching the form(s) as a PDF File.

Thank you,

Any update from your side?
I sent them again yesterday letting them know that I have already sent them on the Oath day but didn't get any sort of acknowledgement from their end.

I hope they don't send me the email like the one you received. :mad::mad:

yashpan

Jun 20, 2022
i did oath on 6th July as well. No updates yet.
I sent them again yesterday letting them know that I have already sent them on the Oath day but didn't get any sort of acknowledgement from their end.

If you haven’t received any response yet, nudge them again, this is unacceptable.

Last edited:

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017

Please where can I find the email to send the oath form to?

Hishman

Jan 22, 2014
Do you mind sharing your parents timelines? My parents are Oct 2021 applicants and no movement other than AOR. Not even gcms triggered any progress.
July Paper applicants. Background check completed November 2021. Then next update was Late June for other items completed. Oath update on July 1 (with another update July 12)