+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Got my GCMS notes last night and I can see my processing Office - "Vancouver Citizenship" , Location - E-Grant Test Ready and " BC Itinerant Office" sent the FP request ..

It's going to be 5 weeks since I gave my FP .. :mad::mad:

Edit : Requested GCMS notes the day I received my FP req. in total took about 6 weeks

Mar 25, 2022
Can anyone please let me know how to get GCMS notes..I need to know my processing office..didnt get an AOR or test invite..so not able to figure out

sk41

Apr 21, 2022
Hey! I did not get any updates since my AOR.... anyone else has the same timeline? (Paper - Toronto)
Timeline:

Application sent: July 22
AOR: OCT 7
Ghost update: Nov 25

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am wondering if any one received the email for the invitation of scheduling test but still shows on the tracker account test is not started yet , is it normal ?

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Hi Guys,
I am wondering if any one received the email for the invitation of scheduling test but still shows on the tracker account test is not started yet , is it normal ?
Seems this is the new normal. The tracker is not showing any updates since 12th April.
Just follow the instructions on the invitation email, complete the test from your end ( there is an option on your Test Results page to send an email of your test score. Do that) and leave the rest to IRCC to handle. They are having huge backlogs and technical issues, so do everything from your end and save the score.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Got my GCMS notes last night and I can see my processing Office - "Vancouver Citizenship" , Location - E-Grant Test Ready and " BC Itinerant Office" sent the FP request ..

It's going to be 5 weeks since I gave my FP .. :mad::mad:

Edit : Requested GCMS notes the day I received my FP req. in total took about 6 weeks
It's very strange that you live in Manitoba, and yet they assigned your file to the Vancouver office.

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Seems this is the new normal. The tracker is not showing any updates since 12th April.
Just follow the instructions on the invitation email, complete the test from your end ( there is an option on your Test Results page to send an email of your test score. Do that) and leave the rest to IRCC to handle. They are having huge backlogs and technical issues, so do everything from your end and save the score.
Thanks brother !