Application: Single
Application sent: July 07, 2021
AOR: Sep 29, 2021
Bgc: Feb 24, 2022
Test invite: 15 mar, 2022
Test window: 21 mar-11 Apr 2022
Test Status updated to complete: 21st mar 2022
Last updated : 22nd mar 2022
That's amazing! That you took the test and the status changed to completed the same day...

Reactions: thakoreankitchef

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Citizenship test status updated online!

Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1107 days
Application: Single
Application sent: July 07, 2021
AOR: Sep 29, 2021
Bgc: Feb 24, 2022
Test invite: 15 mar, 2022
Test window: 21 mar-11 Apr 2022
Test Status updated to complete: 21st mar 2022
Last updated : 22nd mar 2022
Now, more waiting..

• Haha
Reactions: thakoreankitchef

FZ6

Jun 6, 2018
I got a FP request today on the web tracker even though I had already provided it during my PR application.

This is what it says "We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.".

I haven't received any emails or mails, which I imagine might come later, but is it possible to do it today without receiving the letter / email?

Could I just go to an accredited FP service location and get it done or did I need any specific info from the email / letter?

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
I got a FP request today on the web tracker even though I had already provided it during my PR application.

This is what it says "We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.".

I haven't received any emails or mails, which I imagine might come later, but is it possible to do it today without receiving the letter / email?

Could I just go to an accredited FP service location and get it done or did I need any specific info from the email / letter?
I heard FP will expire in one year

Reactions: FZ6

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

FP email is usually sent one or two days after the tracker is updated
FP center require you to bring the print out of the email(pdf attachment) to verify which IRCC has requested.
Time to complete the FP is around 90 days, so just wait for the email
In our case even though our file is with Scarborough office, the FP request came from Vancouver.

FZ6

Jun 6, 2018
Great to know, thank you for the info! I will look out for the email.

In terms of timeline, does anyone know how much of a delay FP request cycle introduces to an application?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Great to know, thank you for the info! I will look out for the email.

In terms of timeline, does anyone know how much of a delay FP request cycle introduces to an application?
Once you complete the FP, it take between 3-6 weeks to be updated on citizenship application tracker(if there are no records). If there is a record then it may take a lot more time.
https://www.f1fingerprint.ca/citizenship-application-process

Last edited:
Reactions: crazykidjoe and FZ6

naimmaredia

Jun 29, 2018
I and my spouse applied for citizenship together but just last week i got request for citizenship test and my spouse didn't receive any test request. Is it common to have test request separately for both partners? If so when can i expect my spouse test request if you happen come across such scenario please share the information

Last edited:

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
What details will be in the letter? Can i do the FP with out letter ?
Name, DOB , UCI, Application number and the IRCC address where FP needs to be forwarded. But FP agency won't take your prints unless you show the printout of the attachment you would get.

I got this email the next day tracker got updated ( Gmail is funny, moved the email to Promotional section instead of primary .. do keep an eye )

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Name, DOB , UCI, Application number and the IRCC address where FP needs to be forwarded. But FP agency won't take your prints unless you show the printout of the attachment you would get.

I got this email the next day tracker got updated ( Gmail is funny, moved the email to Promotional section instead of primary .. do keep an eye )
Over-Programming blues ;)

Last edited: