+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

queench

Mar 8, 2013
Please for those that gave the test, was the discovery book enough for preparation?
Hi read the book first then try to answer the updated citizenship questions on youtube. Then if you got the answers wrong reread that part. The exam was quite easy actually.

Nasser558

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Application Update:

Test invite: 08 Mar, 2022
Test window: 11 Mar - 31 Mar 2022
Test Date: 24 Mar 2022
Test Passed!

Thank you!!

Reactions: Jakev

crazykidjoe

Sep 11, 2011
Hi, I received the test Invitation and FP request, Received the Test invitation letter but didn't receive FP letter. Please advise what should i do on my FP

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
wrote a python script that checks the status and also the updated on date in the tracker ( it's not 100% accurate as the CSS code changes when a block or in simple words an update is added to your file )
Can you please share this script? And how to use it? Maybe on GitHub if that's easier for you.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Can you please share this script? And how to use it? Maybe on GitHub if that's easier for you.
It would be easier for you if you know python, rest is straight forward. I can share it over email

My scripts aren't available publicly and there aren't much projects that I do to use GitHUb.

deepika3891

Sep 20, 2021
I and my spouse applied for citizenship together but just last week i got request for citizenship test and my spouse didn't receive any test request. Is it common to have test request separately for both partners? If so when can i expect my spouse test request if you happen come across such scenario please share the information
It was the same scenario with me and my husband too . I got my test request on jan 20 and he got on March 23 . So I think she has to wait a bit longer

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Application Sent: July 14
Delivered: July 19
AOR: October 14
In Process: November 19
Background Check completed: November 22
Test Invite: March 22

Mar 25, 2022
Can someone please help me..
21st Jul, 2021- submitted Online application.
Did not receive AOR mail.
11th Oct 2021- Received a mail with subject " Follow the progress of your Citizenship grant application". However, it did not have the application number which is required to register to log in to the tracker. Tried calling the customer care and finally reached them on 29th Dec and got to know my application number. Then registered for the tracker.
08th Mar- BG verification marked completed
11th Mar- Citizenship test scheduled in the tracker for 18th Mar to 7th Apr
Did not receive invite at all.
Went ahead and took the test as per instructions in the tracker.
24th Mar- Citizenship test marked completed in the tracker.
Now I am concerned that I am not receiving important mails like AOR, test invite.
Had I not contacted the customer service back in Dec, I would have kept waiting for the AOR for application number.
I see some applicants are being requested for passport copies to verify physical presence. Are they getting a mail request? Is it also mentioned in the tracker? I do not want to miss any more mails for my application.
Also what if the Oath invite mail is also not reaching me.
Can someone please help me on the next steps..is there anyway I can get this resolved?

Last edited:
Reactions: AshR070591

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Can someone please help me..
21st Jul, 2021- submitted Online application.
Did not receive AOR mail.
11th Oct 2021- Received a mail with subject " Follow the progress of your Citizenship grant application". However, it did not have the application number which is required to register to log in to the tracker. Tried calling the customer care and finally reached them on 29th Dec and got to know my application number. Then registered for the tracker.
08th Mar- BG verification marked completed
11th Mar- Citizenship test scheduled in the tracker for 18th Mar to 7th Apr
Did not receive invite at all.
Went ahead and took the test as per instructions in the tracker.
24th Mar- Citizenship test marked completed in the tracker.
Now I am concerned that I am not receiving important mails like AOR, test invite.
Had I not contacted the customer service back in Dec, I would have kept waiting for the AOR for application number.
I see some applicants are being requested for passport copies to verify physical presence. Are they getting a mail request? Is it also mentioned in the tracker? I do not want to miss any more mails for my application.
Also what if the Oath invite mail is also not reaching me.
Can someone please help me on the next steps..is there anyway I can get this resolved?
Vanakkam. June 2021 onward, passport copies are requested early on and as a part of the initial application. What that means we wouldn’t get a request to submit pp copies.

Mar 25, 2022
Vanakkam. June 2021 onward, passport copies are requested early on and as a part of the initial application. What that means we wouldn’t get a request to submit pp copies.
Nandrigal..Thank you so much. Still worried about oath invitation mail, will it reach me or not.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Nandrigal..Thank you so much. Still worried about oath invitation mail, will it reach me or not.
This is worrisome . Given that you are not getting emails like AOR or Test invites then there is a high probability you won’t get the email with oath ceremony information .
Maybe send a webform and explain as you did here or ask the call center what office is processing your application and maybe someone here can help you with an email address for that location , so
You can reach out directly .

Reactions: Tamilrockerzzz