+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

jayd042017

Sep 9, 2022
I saw a few "deadlines" in my GCMS notes for exactly 1 year after my AOR. I also got Language, Prohibitions, Physical presence marked complete 2 weeks after ordering GCMS notes, which I think pushed it along. However, my wait for oath invitation after everything else was marked as Completed was unusually and excruciating long, but finally my oath is scheduled for 10 days before my 1 year anniversary of AOR.
@trumprefugee I am also a 2021 applicant waiting for my oath invitation, all other steps are completed. Based on your experience I am also looking to put a GCMS notes request and then hope for the best. Would you have a suggestion for me as to which tool/company to choose for putting the GCMS notes request?

I saw a few "deadlines" in my GCMS notes for exactly 1 year after my AOR. I also got Language, Prohibitions, Physical presence marked complete 2 weeks after ordering GCMS notes, which I think pushed it along. However, my wait for oath invitation after everything else was marked as Completed was unusually and excruciating long, but finally my oath is scheduled for 10 days before my 1 year anniversary of AOR.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
@trumprefugee I am also a 2021 applicant waiting for my oath invitation, all other steps are completed. Based on your experience I am also looking to put a GCMS notes request and then hope for the best. Would you have a suggestion for me as to which tool/company to choose for putting the GCMS notes request?
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

When prompted after a screenfuls, after entering your personal information, to choose Privacy Act or Access to Information Act, just choose Privacy Act, for which there is no charge (if you choose Access to Information Act, there is a $5 charge, and you get the same information either way)

jayd042017

Sep 9, 2022
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

When prompted after a screenfuls, after entering your personal information, to choose Privacy Act or Access to Information Act, just choose Privacy Act, for which there is no charge (if you choose Access to Information Act, there is a $5 charge, and you get the same information either way)
Thank you, will do so and keep the group posted here. All the best for your oath coming up, hope it is smooth for you and others.

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Finally. I'm scheduled for the Oath Ceremony on October 11th. I'm from London, Ontario but my application is being processed by the Vancouver office. I had to appear for an online interview through Microsoft Teams on August 31st as well.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
The anniversary of my AOR is this week and I'm still waiting for updates after my test was marked as complete in July 2022.

Happy to know things are moving forward for some of us.

All the best!

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Finally. I'm scheduled for the Oath Ceremony on October 11th. I'm from London, Ontario but my application is being processed by the Vancouver office. I had to appear for an online interview through Microsoft Teams on August 31st as well.
Hello
hello @Rhezie , did you get the email for oath today? And in the oath email, does the oath letter now says king instead of queen? Has that been updated

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hello

hello @Rhezie , did you get the email for oath today? And in the oath email, does the oath letter now says king instead of queen? Has that been updated
Hello, I'm still waiting for the Oath email. I think people are saying it can be expected days before the Oath date. I'm also curious if they changed the Oath text but I don't think they have to since there's a line there for "her heirs and successors"?

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Hello, I'm still waiting for the Oath email. I think people are saying it can be expected days before the Oath date. I'm also curious if they changed the Oath text but I don't think they have to since there's a line there for "her heirs and successors"?
@Rhezie , interesting, let me know pls once you receive it and if there are any changes! I’m just getting so impatient and curious lol

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys, I just got my oath scheduled and i am getting married 5 days before the oath. My marital status changes just before the oath. So if i report it, do they cancel my oath? Also, does this trigger a full background check process for my wife as well? Anyone with any knowledge on this, please comment.

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Hey guys, I just got my oath scheduled and i am getting married 5 days before the oath. My marital status changes just before the oath. So if i report it, do they cancel my oath? Also, does this trigger a full background check process for my wife as well? Anyone with any knowledge on this, please comment.
Hey, which office are you and how soon after your tracker updated did you get this oath email?

paulzara

Jul 27, 2019
Hello, I got an update on my status saying they send me an email last Aug31 requesting additional documents but I didn't receive anything. I also checked the spam. I tried to ask on the web form but still no answer. I believe my file is in the Scarborough office. How can I contact them?

Dee3186

Aug 8, 2022
Hello, I got an update on my status saying they send me an email last Aug31 requesting additional documents but I didn't receive anything. I also checked the spam. I tried to ask on the web form but still no answer. I believe my file is in the Scarborough office. How can I contact them?
Try calling IRCC. As for emails, below are the 2 email ids which were posted by someone. Perhaps you could try the citizenship test mail if the call to IRCC didn't result in a good answer.

Oath ceremony email:
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Citizenship test email:
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca