Jan 28, 2022
PNP- OINP
AOR : 11th July
COR: India
BIL: 7th December
Medicals: 9th December
Security: not started
Eligibility: in review

Got ADR for proof of funds. I have uploaded more than the required when submitted ITA but got this ADR on Jan 4th 2022. Submitted the same day but do not see any update since then only your documents are uploaded. Don't know when are they going to review it.

Don't know why. Anyone received any?

tangamandapio

Jan 26, 2022
Don't know why. Anyone received any?
T3chn0, I've received a request letter regarding proof of funds on Jan 24th. Also answered the same day. The next day I've received a confirmation e-mail "We successfully received your document ". On Jan 26th I've received a ghost update on my profile.
My AOR is August 16th.

I guess, depending on the type of documents they asked for, it may take a while to be assessed.

If you have any more questions, please send me a msg!

T3chn0

Jan 28, 2022
T3chn0, I've received a request letter regarding proof of funds on Jan 24th. Also answered the same day. The next day I've received a confirmation e-mail "We successfully received your document ". On Jan 26th I've received a ghost update on my profile.
My AOR is August 16th.

I guess, depending on the type of documents they asked for, it may take a while to be assessed.

If you have any more questions, please send me a msg!
That's great. Your additional document changed to In Review or it is still in your document is successfully uploaded?