July 2021 AOR

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
COR - India.
Details
1) UCI No
2) EE Application Number
Personal details - DOB, Country of birth, AOR date.
Make sure to ask what will be your medical expiry date.
Thank you so much for the reply . One more question, how are you calling from India? I mean what app did you use, as sometime wait is pretty long to get through.

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Thank you so much for the reply . One more question, how are you calling from India? I mean what app did you use, as sometime wait is pretty long to get through.
I used fongo app. It takes time you need to keep trying. For me it took 6-7 attempt to connect.

Reactions: Riya123

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
AOR 1-July-2021
Outlander PNP-ONIP Tech draw.

I recently send a webform to know the current state of my application. I received an email that my application still under processing but there is a catching statement in quote "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Does this means every stages have been passed? Or any other suggestion?

Your comment is highly appreciated.

I have ordered two GCMS notes different time with no response till date. More than 3 Months now.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
AOR 1-July-2021
Outlander PNP-ONIP Tech draw.

I recently send a webform to know the current state of my application. I received an email that my application still under processing but there is a catching statement in quote "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Does this means every stages have been passed? Or any other suggestion?

Your comment is highly appreciated.

I have ordered two GCMS notes different time with no response till date. More than 3 Months now.
I got the same thing, it’s just a meaningless generic response. It’s possible that your eligibility might have been processed by now. Just wait for your GCMS to come to you or you can give Ircc a call to confirm your status.By the way How did you order your GCMS? 3 months plus is too long.

Reactions: parminder2021

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
I got the same thing, it’s just a meaningless generic response. It’s possible that your eligibility might have been processed by now. Just wait for your GCMS to come to you or you can give Ircc a call to confirm your status.By the way How did you order your GCMS? 3 months plus is too long.
What is your AOR?

I ordered my GCMS note through online services and with the help of my friend PR holder.

Thanks

sidboy_16

Jun 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-06-2021
AOR Received.
21-07-2021
Hi All,

I got a RPRF request last week and was asked to update the receipt once paid. On the application status it had shown documents to be reviewed under doc review section which got changed to not applicable after updating the receipt of RPRF payment the very next day. can I take this as an indication that my eligibility was passed ?

AOR 21 July’21, India, OINP, MEP 20 Nov, BIO 21 Dec.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hi All,

I got a RPRF request last week and was asked to update the receipt once paid. On the application status it had shown documents to be reviewed under doc review section which got changed to not applicable after updating the receipt of RPRF payment the very next day. can I take this as an indication that my eligibility was passed ?

If that is an indiaction, its better to not pay upfornt, till this covid situation is not resolved, atleast you'll know the status without calling or ordering GCMS.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
After receiving ghost update on 5th Jan 2022 decided to call IRCC. Yesterday night i was able to talk to an agent. Wait time was almost an hour to talk to an agent.
Lady was very kind and answered all my questions.

AOR - 10 July 2021
MEP - 17 Nov 2021
BIL - 8 Dec 2021
Primary visa office - CIO
Secondary visa office - CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - in progress
Security - not started
hi, what is your background status saying on your Ircc dashboard?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi All,

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I could connect with one of the IRCC agents today.
Below are the updates:
COR: India
AOR: 11 July 2021
MEP: 17 Nov 2021
BIL: 01 Dec 2021
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started yet

Lets hope to get the good news soon

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I didn't get any ghost update email, but I logged in and found my status has changed from "Submited" to "Application/profile updated" AOR 19 July.

The status changed to "Submited" after I clicked on "Check full application status"