+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
After receiving ghost update on 5th Jan 2022 decided to call IRCC. Yesterday night i was able to talk to an agent. Wait time was almost an hour to talk to an agent.
Lady was very kind and answered all my questions.

AOR - 10 July 2021
MEP - 17 Nov 2021
BIL - 8 Dec 2021
Primary visa office - CIO
Secondary visa office - CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - in progress
Security - not started

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi Dear,

Did you have any latest update on your application as I am also in the same situation as yours and my AOR is 12 July 2022.
The details in my signature are the latest. I haven't called IRCC recently yet to get an update, as I called them only during the last week of December.

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
The details in my signature are the latest. I haven't called IRCC recently yet to get an update, as I called them only during the last week of December.
When I talked to an IRCC agent yesterday, I came to know that my primary VO is New Delhi and that I would've to contact them instead. Moreover, it seems that there is no way to talk to someone from New Delhi office. Only email is allowed to which they, supposedly, don't reply. But aren't the PNP files handled by the Nova Scotia office? and Isn't the information available centrally? Feeling helpless.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
When I talked to an IRCC agent yesterday, I came to know that my primary VO is New Delhi and that I would've to contact them instead. Moreover, it seems that there is no way to talk to someone from New Delhi office. Only email is allowed to which they, supposedly, don't reply. But aren't the PNP files handled by the Nova Scotia office? and Isn't the information available centrally? Feeling helpless.
unfortunately if your application is not being processed in Canada you have to contact your processing office. By the way what is your AOR?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
maybe you should order your GCMS notes. Or you can conclude that your eligibility has been processed if you got a ghost update recently after a month or more after your MEP and bil.
Yeah, but the problem is that I didn't even get 'Medical Passed' yet. Also no ghost update. Anyway, thanks. :)

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
After receiving ghost update on 5th Jan 2022 decided to call IRCC. Yesterday night i was able to talk to an agent. Wait time was almost an hour to talk to an agent.
Lady was very kind and answered all my questions.

AOR - 10 July 2021
MEP - 17 Nov 2021
BIL - 8 Dec 2021
Primary visa office - CIO
Secondary visa office - CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - in progress
Security - not started
hi, What is your COR? Would be great, if you could share what all details we should be ready with before calling ircc?
Thanks

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
hi, What is your COR? Would be great, if you could share what all details we should be ready with before calling ircc?
Thanks
COR - India.
Details
1) UCI No
2) EE Application Number
Personal details - DOB, Country of birth, AOR date.
Make sure to ask what will be your medical expiry date.