+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
They were expiring 07/07/2022.
The reason I ask: I took my upfront exam more than a year ago (31 March), but the exam itself wasn't actually approved until October. What makes it more interesting is my GCMS notes, which say the "approval" is good until sometime this October.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
The reason I ask: I took my upfront exam more than a year ago (31 March), but the exam itself wasn't actually approved until October. What makes it more interesting is my GCMS notes, which say the "approval" is good until sometime this October.
If you have ordered the gcms notes, you can see the validity of medical.

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Small update: I got through to a call centre agent today and asked about my application, which GCMS shows was approved by an officer back in January. The agent was very nice (as they always are), and confirmed that the application was approved and was confused as to why I hadn't heard anything. They said they had just sent the Visa Office a message to contact me ASAP so we'll see what happens. Yesterday was my AOR one-year anniversary. It's too bad. I had forgotten to buy an anniversary card at the drug store.

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Guys ,
What do we need to do after getting the remedical request. I did it but there is no option to upload a document.
Shall i raise a webform to submit it?

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
Guys ,
What do we need to do after getting the remedical request. I did it but there is no option to upload a document.
Shall i raise a webform to submit it?
IOM did it directly for me, I didn’t have to do anything but send IOM a nudge a week later to ask whether they submitted it. They did and saw it passed in my account.

Reactions: Divyaravindran

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I received another ghost update last week and my document status changed from We are reviewing your documents to Not Applicable. Does anyone have any clue, what happens next?