+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
hey these Information letters are coming directly in GC key accounts ? and no information is shared on email IDs ? I dont check my GC key account regularly, hence asking :)

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Has anyone her applied for gcms notes? I need help regarding filling up the consent form for it.
I am ordering it for my own application, spouse is secondary applicant.

What details needs to be filled in Designated Representative’s Information?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
hey these Information letters are coming directly in GC key accounts ? and no information is shared on email IDs ? I dont check my GC key account regularly, hence asking :)
Sometimes an applicant may only get "Information Letter" in their EE profile. Others may directly get a RFV email. So, its better to daily check your emails (including spam) and the EE profile so that you don't miss out on things ....

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Has anyone her applied for gcms notes? I need help regarding filling up the consent form for it.
I am ordering it for my own application, spouse is secondary applicant.

What details needs to be filled in Designated Representative’s Information?
You need to provide the contact of the person who can apply on your behalf. If you are applying yourself (and you're inside Canada), you can fill in your information in these fields. If you are outside Canada, you may use your friend / relative / any other contact who is legally staying in Canada (They need to provide their proof of legal residence in Canada when applying for GCMS notes)

Reactions: Divyaravindran

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hey .. i think they might be finalising ur application .. what was your backgnd check status ? App In progress ? And when did it change last ?
I see this
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

In my last gcms notes, I see the following "Background information reviewed for applicant no A34/35/37 concerns evident". Is the background still pending?

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
I see this
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

In my last gcms notes, I see the following "Background information reviewed for applicant no A34/35/37 concerns evident". Is the background still pending?
Not sure , statement is quite confusing .. for me it changed to the same status as yours on 21 april and ircc agent told me that my backgnd check completed by 25april, no update after that .. they said ur file is in queue , its been approx 70days since my bkgnd status changed to this .. not sure how long file stays in queue before next update like remedical or ppr .. my med is going to expire on 22 july ..

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Not sure , statement is quite confusing .. for me it changed to the same status as yours on 21 april and ircc agent told me that my backgnd check completed by 25april, no update after that .. they said ur file is in queue , its been approx 70days since my bkgnd status changed to this .. not sure how long file stays in queue before next update like remedical or ppr .. my med is going to expire on 22 july ..

Whats your VO?

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Me
AOR July 09
All passed, security not started.
Remedical passed on May 31
VO was changed to Edmonton
AOR 13 July, PNP-Inland (BC)

GCMS notes from 25 March show final approval from an officer and RFV sometime in January 2022, but I haven't heard anything since then. When my file hits the 1 year mark I'll write to my MP.