+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
@legalfalcon I have received my notes recently. In the eligibilty it says review required by analyst, unable to determine declared employment as PA has not provided an official LOE.

I have provided experience letter, pay stubs and offer letter. Experience letter does not have roles and responsibilities but offer letter has.

Should i take some action or wait? Please guide.

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have received 2nd gcms notes. Security is blank. Does it mean it is passed? Also, eligibility says review required.
Eligibility: "Review required" looks like the officer has not yet reviewed your documents or might be that additinal documents are required to assess your eligibility. These are assumptions. As for Security blank, I don't know what that means. When it is passed, it goes from Background check: we are processing to not applicable. Try calling them.

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
@legalfalcon I have received my notes recently. In the eligibilty it says review required by analyst, unable to determine declared employment as PA has not provided an official LOE.

I have provided experience letter, pay stubs and offer letter. Experience letter does not have roles and responsibilities but offer letter has.

Should i take some action or wait? Please guide.
My additional document request was to provide a new Letter of Employment because the first one I submitted did not have the list of duties and responsibilities. Here are all the details that your LOE must contain:
  • Your name.
  • Employer’s name.
  • The start and end dates of your employment.
  • Your job title.
  • The job duties you held at the company. These must closely match the duties and responsibilities outlined in the NOC you selected in your immigration application or Express Entry profile.
  • The number of hours you worked there per week and whether the job was part-time or full-time.
  • Your annual salary plus benefits. It’s good to also mention how much that is in CAD.
  • The name, designation, and signature of the signatory. This can be your manager, department head, HR staff, or someone in the company’s management team.
  • The company’s contact details.
Based on my understansing this letter is more important than the offer letter which is not even mandatory.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
My additional document request was to provide a new Letter of Employment because the first one I submitted did not have the list of duties and responsibilities. Here are all the details that your LOE must contain:
  • Your name.
  • Employer’s name.
  • The start and end dates of your employment.
  • Your job title.
  • The job duties you held at the company. These must closely match the duties and responsibilities outlined in the NOC you selected in your immigration application or Express Entry profile.
  • The number of hours you worked there per week and whether the job was part-time or full-time.
  • Your annual salary plus benefits. It’s good to also mention how much that is in CAD.
  • The name, designation, and signature of the signatory. This can be your manager, department head, HR staff, or someone in the company’s management team.
  • The company’s contact details.
Based on my understansing this letter is more important than the offer letter which is not even mandatory.
I dont think my employers would provide me in this format

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
Hi Everyone, newbie here. Can you please advise, upfront medicals was submitted June 10 2021, AOR Jul 8 2021, Medical passed Nov 16 2021. Silence since then. Then two days ago on June 12 2022, gckey showed update and when I check status, medical no longer showing passed. Its now showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this change". Is this a ghost update or has it changed because my medical has expired and I should just wait for a remedical request? Is this change normal for everyone when medicals expire? Thanks guys

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Everyone, newbie here. Can you please advise, upfront medicals was submitted June 10 2021, AOR Jul 8 2021, Medical passed Nov 16 2021. Silence since then. Then two days ago on June 12 2022, gckey showed update and when I check status, medical no longer showing passed. Its now showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this change". Is this a ghost update or has it changed because my medical has expired and I should just wait for a remedical request? Is this change normal for everyone when medicals expire? Thanks guys
It's usually because medicals had expired.

Reactions: Arami45

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
Called IRCC yesterday, and they told me that my office was changed from CIO to Vancouver after remedicals. Current status: all passed, security - not started.
AOR July 09.

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
I am an Outland applicant based in Nairobi. How do I Know my VO? And is there an IRCC number I can call from outside Canada?