+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
hey congratulations!!
can you please tell what is ur exact AOR date ?? mine is 21 july 21 , and got a ghost update last day , background check is in progress and my VO is montréal too
Thank you.
May AOR is July 21, 2021
Most probably they are finalizing your file and soon will get that PPR. All the best!

Reactions: netquire

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Did anyone here submit a PCC again, curious what timeline do they give to submitting the PCC back to them, as PCC might take a long time, I am thinking to re-book before they ask for it.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Wish you all to receive ppr the soonest! This group helped me a lot.
Thanks for the reply, but I would like to know that do you have any insight that people like us are AOR April'21 Ontario PNP, but we haven't got any updates yet !

sk_reddy

Feb 8, 2021
How long does it take to receive PPR after ghost Update ? Any suggestions ?
Till now I've received 3 ghost updates. (January (1) & April (2))
Any suggestions would be helpful !!

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
How long does it take to receive PPR after ghost Update ? Any suggestions ?
Till now I've received 3 ghost updates. (January (1) & April (2))
Any suggestions would be helpful !!
It should not take that long... a few days may be.... keep checking your email/ee account for updates.
Congrats !!

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
This is a good question. I am trying to figure out myself upon receival of passport with stamped visa. The deadline to enter the country will be indicated there. I guess somewhat between 2-4 months.
okay, pls post here, once you get it!!

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
My AOR is 21 july 2021, passed medical and biometric in nov21, got request to pay RPRF in January 2022, and paid it the same day ..

No update after that so called IRCC last month, they said Eligibility is passed and info sharing is in progress. My VO is montreal.

Now 2 days back my background check status changed from "background check not yet started" to "we are processing your background check" , it was a kind of ghost update.

so any idea how long I need to wait more for PPR ?? any thoughts appreciated ..