+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Oto98

Nov 24, 2020
please I need some advice regarding my application.
On the 25th March 2022, I received a request for additional document and I submitted the requested document on the 26th March 2022 via webform since there were no option to upload the document in my portal. I received an acknowlegment in my email from IRCC on the 29th march.
today I have just received an email that my application is cancelled for not submitting the requested document.

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
Did anyone else get a second update on their medicals? July AOR here, medicals passed Oct 11th, 2021. On April 8th got another ghost update and when I logged in to see, it said medicals passed again. Pretty confused why they reviewed my medicals again. Here's my current snapshot of the status. I also had a ghost update prior to this medical update but didn't notice any change then.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 8, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Omid2020

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
please I need some advice regarding my application.
On the 25th March 2022, I received a request for additional document and I submitted the requested document on the 26th March 2022 via webform since there were no option to upload the document in my portal. I received an acknowlegment in my email from IRCC on the 29th march.
today I have just received an email that my application is cancelled for not submitting the requested document.
Have you received an acknowledgment that they have added document in your file?

Omid2020

Jul 11, 2021
Did anyone else get a second update on their medicals? July AOR here, medicals passed Oct 11th, 2021. On April 8th got another ghost update and when I logged in to see, it said medicals passed again. Pretty confused why they reviewed my medicals again. Here's my current snapshot of the status. I also had a ghost update prior to this medical update but didn't notice any change then.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 8, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I think it's good news.
They have extended the validity of your medicals.
Usually it's a sign of PPR soon!
By the way. what's your exact AOR date?

Oto98

Nov 24, 2020
Have you received an acknowledgment that they have added document in your file?
apart from the automated email I received after I submitted the webform I have not received any acknowledgment of my document added to my file. there was no upload button for me to upload the document in my account which is why I send the document via webform. I was given 7 days and I raised a webform a day after I received the request. I still confused why they cancelled my application for not submitting the request ADR. I was able to speak to an agent who told me there is a backlog with review of webform.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
apart from the automated email I received after I submitted the webform I have not received any acknowledgment of my document added to my file. there was no upload button for me to upload the document in my account which is why I send the document via webform. I was given 7 days and I raised a webform a day after I received the request. I still confused why they cancelled my application for not submitting the request ADR. I was able to speak to an agent who told me there is a backlog with review of webform.
IRCC generally gives 30 days. You should raise a webform explaining the situation and asking them to reconsider. Also, try to call IRCC.