+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Prabhdeep01

Mar 30, 2022
Hi
I have received my ITA In June 2021 and then uploaded all my required documents on 31-August-2021. I already done with my biometrics . Its been 7 months completed on 31 march.
Contacted ircc being told that application is under process and still doing background check.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
They did not slow down. PPRs are still being sent ;) You just do not see them as much on the forum. More and more people are getting their PPRs, or are busy with other daily tasks ;) You are still way ahead of some other folks that are waiting since 2019 so why are you worrying? I mean if it will be 6 months or 9 months, who cares at this moment? The processing time is reduced drastically.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
They did not slow down. PPRs are still being sent ;) You just do not see them as much on the forum. More and more people are getting their PPRs, or are busy with other daily tasks ;) You are still way ahead of some other folks that are waiting since 2019 so why are you worrying? I mean if it will be 6 months or 9 months, who cares at this moment? The processing time is reduced drastically.
Its already ~9 months with no clarity about the future, people who needs to do something in their life cares. 2019 was a different year due to corona, things have stabilised now except IRCC.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Its already ~9 months with no clarity about the future, people who needs to do something in their life cares. 2019 was a different year due to corona, things have stabilised now except IRCC.
In your case, did you have any VISA refusal or something more complicated in your application?

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
This does not make any difference if you have worked for 10 different companies ;) They will only check whatever you are claiming points for ;) Is your criminality passed?
Criminality was Passed - Bio.
My Eligibility and security was not started 3 months back and it remained same as of last week which means my file was not touched.

Last edited: