+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

meet surani

Mar 21, 2022
AOR : 22 July 2021
bio : 10 Octo 2021
medical : in process

there is no update after the month of October. is there any one waiting like me ? I have also order GCMS but did not get anything important information from it. I don't know why medical check is taking this long to pass ?I have uploaded my old medical of 2017. do you guys things that might be an issue ?

Omid2020

Jul 11, 2021
Just called IRCC tonight.
Everything is passed except for security.
Security is in progress.

Does anyone know how long it takes to complete the security?

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Thats the trend. If someone is working then that's the usual time. If they are not working then it can take forever
Oh I see...
Two weeks ago I called ircc and said that my info sharing is in progress, and my file was transferred to Montreal VO somewhere in January. But when I called in Feb, they have not mentioned anything about it, even my background check was not started that time. VO before is in Sydney.. Just confused...

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Got mine at 6:03PM Lets hope for the best.
I got a response from Fraser's office yesterday that my file has been moved to CIO from Vancouver.

It was originally at CIO then moved to Accra => Winnipeg => Vancouver and now at CIO. I called on February 24 and Eligibility and Security were not yet started.

I'm trying to make sense of this new movement. What do you guys think? What could be the reason? Is it a good move?

Thank you.
Hi bro @lekanoni any news?