+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Anonym007

Jul 23, 2021
How is that even possible, medical is only valid for one year right?
It’s stated on their website that you can use old result for inland applicants, however, if they review it and it cannot be used, they will request a new one. In the medical section, I uploaded a letter with my IME number and it worked :).

See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

If you and your dependants are inside Canada
If you have already completed an IME
If you have already completed an IME as part of a previous application (for example, to work or study), you may not need to complete another one when you apply for permanent residence.

When the panel physician completed your exam they would have given you an

• information printout sheet or
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
Please provide a copy of one of these documents, your IME, or unique medical identifier number from your previous medical exam when you apply online.

If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application.

saajusaajan

Jun 24, 2019
It’s stated on their website that you can use old result for inland applicants, however, if they review it and it cannot be used, they will request a new one. In the medical section, I uploaded a letter with my IME number and it worked :).

See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

If you and your dependants are inside Canada
If you have already completed an IME
If you have already completed an IME as part of a previous application (for example, to work or study), you may not need to complete another one when you apply for permanent residence.

When the panel physician completed your exam they would have given you an

• information printout sheet or
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
Please provide a copy of one of these documents, your IME, or unique medical identifier number from your previous medical exam when you apply online.

If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application.
Nice, I did a new one anyway. But was a lot of hassle in the last moment

Reactions: Anonym007

Anonym007

Jul 23, 2021
ITA: July 22
AOR: July 28
BIO update: August 31
Medical passed: September 15 (submitted IME of medical done in 2018 for study permit)
GU: September 16
Got another update this afternoon. Background check reverted to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”

Anyone had the same update?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
ITA: July 22
AOR: July 28
BIO update: August 31
Medical passed: September 15 (submitted IME of medical done in 2018 for study permit)
GU: September 16
Inland or Outland ?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021