+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
We are going to Montreal, my spouse is from there. The only difference is we have to apply for a CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate), my application might take a bit longer because I'll also have to wait for this.

I hope, by the time we land, covid will be under control everywhere.

Yes, I called, turns out my app left Portugal on july 9, it has been in Canada for a while now. I don't know the exact date it arrived at Sydney so I just put today's date. :)
I'm just wondering, did you get an actually arrival date for your package at Sydney, NS, yet?

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
If you have a tracking number, does it say anything in the Canada Post Tracking end at all?

https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home

That's incredibly stressful - you might become not a 'July'. Really hope it gets sorted and to Sydney soon.
Apparently my mailing option didn't include tracking in Canada, so it doesn't work on the Canada Post Tracker. But when I contacted Canada Post Costumer Support they said it was delivered but they they couldn't give me details. It's in Canada since July 9th, it would be almost impossible to still be waiting for delivery.
I just want to know when it was delivered, for me to have an accurate time frame. :)

Reactions: LotusLeodis

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
We hope that after the protests everything will flow and they will take all sponsorships into consideration, prioritizing them

prankysayu

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Is there a tracker or something to track the July 2020 Outland application timelines (Well whenever it starts moving ahead!!! :rolleyes:)? I sent my partner's application on July 27 and well according to FedEx CPC Sydney received it July 28. That's the only update I have till date but just wanted to find a post or group to keep track as and when other applicants or sponsors do get any communication or response from IRCC any time.

Do let me know. Thanks.
Rishi

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Is there a tracker or something to track the July 2020 Outland application timelines (Well whenever it starts moving ahead!!! :rolleyes:)? I sent my partner's application on July 27 and well according to FedEx CPC Sydney received it July 28. That's the only update I have till date but just wanted to find a post or group to keep track as and when other applicants or sponsors do get any communication or response from IRCC any time.

Do let me know. Thanks.
Rishi
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=1032392117

Looks like you found it?

Virpalbasi

Sep 21, 2020
Hi, all,

I am a Canadian Citizen sponsoring my British spouse. We both live in the UK. I am not really expecting to get my AOR1 until late August 2020 at the earliest, with COVID-19 etc.

I am wondering if someone would be able to clarify how to create and link the online accounts of sponsor and principal applicant? It would seem we need to wait for the AOR1, as it is a paper application.

Grateful the VAC in London (UK) now seems partially open for when we will need biometrics.

Thank you in advance.

LL

APP Received Sydney, NS: 17 July 2020 (sent 22 June 2020)
AOR1:
BR:
MR:
SA:
Bio completed:
Medical completed:
Moved to VO:
Medical passed:
AOR 2:
Pre-arrival letter:
DM:
PPR: