+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

mrs. gill

Sep 4, 2021
anyone received call from delhi visa office?
my husband got call from them yesterday. It got disconnected. He tried to call them back but call is not going through.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
anyone received call from delhi visa office?
my husband got call from them yesterday. It got disconnected. He tried to call them back but call is not going through.
one applicant that i know received a call as well from NDVO and they just called to confirm if he was able to complete the medicals.

Reactions: mrs. gill

ecruz

Jul 3, 2020
I am July 2020 applicant. I got PPR in july 2021 and my passport has been "processing" at the VO in Mexico since July 19th :( Has anyone else had it take this long? I tried to contact them and they just replied saying not to contact them again.

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I am July 2020 applicant. I got PPR in july 2021 and my passport has been "processing" at the VO in Mexico since July 19th :( Has anyone else had it take this long? I tried to contact them and they just replied saying not to contact them again.
Im also july applicant, we also got ppr at mexico vo and they received the passport on august 23... and also sent an email and their reply was the same not to contact them, after that no other communication nor change on ecas (heard its supposed to change to "approved" from DM) but today i randomly checked the return waybill and it says it was picked up this afternoon and its on its way back .. so here is me hoping :)....check your return waybill might have good news

Last edited:

ecruz

Jul 3, 2020
Im also july applicant, we also got ppr at mexico vo and they received the passport on august 23... and also sent an email and their reply was the same not to contact them, after that no other communication nor change on ecas (heard its supposed to change to "approved" from DM) but today i randomly checked the return waybill and it says it was picked up this afternoon and its on its way back .. so here is me hoping :)....check your return waybill might have good news
Thanks for letting me know! So far no change on the return waybill but I did get an email yesterday telling me to check my gckey as my status has changed but I lost my password and username but maybe there is some movement happening?

Juver

Aug 26, 2021
Hello just an update July applicant. Mexico vo ircc recieved my passport August 2 and today finally it was dispatched

Oct 2, 2019
Not sure which visa office, but assume it's in Warsaw (applicant is from Russia). We requested GMCS notes over 30 business days ago and have yet to receive them.

Application arrived July 7, 2020.
AOR 1 December 12, 2020.
Sponsor Approval January 12, 2021
Medical Request January 12, 2021
Medical Passed February 7, 2021
Pre-arrival services invitation, March 3, 2021

Nothing since then. ECAS says Application Received (since December it has said that). Nothing in GCKey other than "if we require more information we will contact you"
We thought (and were hoping) that getting the pre-arrival services invitation meant we were close to the end. Apparently that was not the case.

Stay strong everyone. I know how incredibly frustrating this whole thing is.
Writing as an update to this. We finally received the GCMS notes, and it's a little reassuring I guess. Primary visa office: Warsaw, Secondary visa office: Moscow

Everything is passed, and it says "Final: Approved" but...

It says COPR and Counterfoil (visa) were created 5 minutes after the pre-arrival letter (the date in my original post is wrong, we got pre-arrival on March 10), but were never sent. Meaning the COPR and counterfoil are there, they've made them, but it's been 6 months and they haven't sent them yet for whatever reason. Anyone in a similar situation?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Writing as an update to this. We finally received the GCMS notes, and it's a little reassuring I guess. Primary visa office: Warsaw, Secondary visa office: Moscow

It says COPR and Counterfoil (visa) were created 5 minutes after the pre-arrival letter (the date in my original post is wrong, we got pre-arrival on March 10), but were never sent. Meaning the COPR and counterfoil are there, they've made them, but it's been 6 months and they haven't sent them yet for whatever reason. Anyone in a similar situation?
Since you have enough evidence, contact your MP be compassionate with them and plead with them to help. They tend to help when the dots are aligned with no gaps to investigate your case is clear.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

There was another poster in a different thread who had something similar (but I don't think exaclty the same).

But it's more likely this is either an error or some system oddity (eg perhaps it refers to internal authority to issue the avove) because there is no way that the COPR and counterfoil could have been created five minutes after the pre-arrival - they would need the physical passport to be able to do the counterfoil anyway.