Nov 7, 2017
We are July 2020 Spouse Applicant

Everything done since feb 2021
SA, Medicals, Biometric
In process 3 May 2021

Nothing after that
Dead silence
PA is in India
Just got a ghost update and I called IRCC, They said Eligibility, Criminality, Medicals and info sharing everthing is done

As of now I haven't got any Pre arrival or anything
Hoping for DM and PPR soon

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Just got dm,pre arrival and ppr...all on the same day...Hope we all hear good news soon.
Wow that's great news feels good to know one's process completed since mine is still on hold. Could you please share your timelune for reference and also your VO. Nice one. All in day tgats a miracle big time.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Congratulations
Thank you! There is a link in the email for VFS but nothing on the website which provides details on how to book appointment for passport submission. Do you know if my wife can walk into VFS and submit passport?

Drake2020

Mar 17, 2021
Thank you! There is a link in the email for VFS but nothing on the website which provides details on how to book appointment for passport submission. Do you know if my wife can walk into VFS and submit passport?
You will have to submit a webform which can be found here: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-submission-service-via-2-way-courier , https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/ <-- Direct link to the form, once it is filled out, a courier will pick it up and you will get updates via email.

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Sorry I just saw your message. She can't go to VFS directly to submit her passport. There's a webform link she need to fill it. After filling the webform she'll get the payment link, after that she'll receive the AWB number and the bluedart guy will pickup her courier.

Following are the detailed steps:
Steps to request passport submission:

1. Go to https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
And fill the webform
Under type of visa choose: Passport Submission - Permanent Residence FCP.

2. You will get the payment link in minimum 2 working days; They only accept indian credit card/debit card

Once payment is made, the Applicant will get a OTP code on there phone which they need to input within 2 minute timeframe and payment will be successful.

3. You will get AWB number, consent form and courier/sms form via email after successful payment.
Print the forms and fill it.

To be included in envelope:

A) PPR Letter
B) 2 PR Pictures
C) Consent Form
D) Courier/SMS Form
E) Passport

To be written on envelope:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

From,
Your full name
Your full address
Your mobile #

Use a standard A4 size envelope
Keep it ready, and confirm the AWB number with your courier pickup person.

2 way courier charges are around 1700₹

It is around 5000₹ for Premium lounge services if chosen previously.

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
A quick update from me, I got PPR on August 25th. PA outland (India). I would like to thank the forum members for answering queries. I hope all who are waiting for PPR will get it soon.

My detailed timeline is below:

Application sent (dd/mm/yy): 27/07/20
Application received: 29/07/20
AOR and BIL: 26/01/21
Biometrics appointment: 04/02/21
Medical Request: 27/01/21
Medical Appointment: 03/02/21
Medical passed: 06/02/21
SA letter: 19/02/21
Primary VO: NDVO
Secondary VO: Beijing
Application Received in ECAS: 15/03/21