+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Anyone else waiting for transfer to visa office? Sponsor eligibility decision made on April 22, 2021 and received mail with no Visa Office. File is still in CPC Sydney, NS waiting for transfer to VO. Any suggestions or thoughts on the reason for hold up?
I think you‘d better call IRCC again and ask them where your file is.
What is your ECAS status? I called IRCC to ask which VO is processing my file since I haven’t received AOR2 yet my ECAS status had changed to Application Received from In process.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I think you‘d better call IRCC again and ask them where your file is.
What is your ECAS status? I called IRCC to ask which VO is processing my file since I haven’t received AOR2 yet my ECAS status had changed to Application Received from In process.
IRCC agents say the file is still in CIO Sydney, NS waiting for file transfer to be initiated. ECAS is in process which means the file was not transferred. Over a month now and don't understand why does IRCC take such long to transfer the file when it is an outland application and needs to go to VO of PA's country. PA eligibility, criminality and background check not started yet. GCMS notes mentions Eligibility Complete - File sent for transfer on April 21, 2021.

Sandy2020

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
IRCC agents say the file is still in CIO Sydney, NS waiting for file transfer to be initiated. ECAS is in process which means the file was not transferred. Over a month now and don't understand why does IRCC take such long to transfer the file when it is an outland application and needs to go to VO of PA's country. PA eligibility, criminality and background check not started yet. GCMS notes mentions Eligibility Complete - File sent for transfer on April 21, 2021.
Ecas sponsored side application received means ?

It was in process before now application received .

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Ecas sponsored side application received means ?

It was in process before now application received .
Mine never changed to received since the file is still in the CIO Sydney, NS. ECAS still shows In Process for PA side as VO is yet to receive the file from CIO.

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
We have submitted the file on July 3rd and our file is moved to Manila visa office. Does anyone knows how to contact them? I tried +63288579000 but not connecting.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
We have submitted the file on July 3rd and our file is moved to Manila visa office. Does anyone knows how to contact them? I tried +63288579000 but not connecting.
You can contact with them via Webform. You can find webform for Manila on IRCC website.

Suji13

Apr 1, 2021
Congratulation Dear :) That is really a good news. Thank you for letting me know.
Still 'waiting for medical. nothing since jan biometric :( when did you get the medical? did they send your file to srilankan VO?
Thank you They send MR on 10 th last month... but they didn’t mention anything about Vo n no updates after Medicals

Reactions: Sai01

Sai01

Sep 4, 2020
Thank you They send MR on 10 th last month... but they didn’t mention anything about Vo n no updates after Medicals

Thank you . Then hopefully I will get MR this month :) I think they will start to process your file once the medical is passed and thereafter hopefully processing will be fast.

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
how long does it take for the medical exam to appear on ecas ? (dont have access to cgkey as i have a representative), the exam was done over a week ago and still nothing, is it normal ? Im just wondering since its supposed to be "e-medical" so its uploaded so shouldnt it be rather fast ? or it wont show on ecas unless its was already reviewed and passed ?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
how long does it take for the medical exam to appear on ecas ? (dont have access to cgkey as i have a representative), the exam was done over a week ago and still nothing, is it normal ? Im just wondering since its supposed to be "e-medical" so its uploaded so shouldnt it be rather fast ? or it wont show on ecas unless its was already reviewed and passed ?
Yes, it will be uploaded on both GCkey and ECAS after IRCC review your result.
In my case, it took about 2 week after my Medical Exam.