+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Talwinder22

Oct 27, 2020
Hello Folks,
I am July 2020 applicant. My file was first transferred to Ottawa vo but last week it got transfer to NDVO.I got mail form CPC OTTAWA saying your file is transferred to NDVO for further Eligibility and admissibility check.
Any body here who got the samething? or any july applicant whose file got transferred to NDVO????
Timeline:
27 July 2020 - File received
3 November 2020 - Biometric req
9 November 2020 - Medical Req
16 November 2020 - File moved to Ottawa vo
1 December 2020 - Medical done and submitted
24 February 2021 - Medical passed
26 february 2021 - File moved to NDVO from Ottawa

Thank you
On ECAS, Did your status changed from “application received” to “in process” when your file was at Ottawa or it goes directly to NDVO from “application received” status. Im just asking because im worried if they send mine to NDVO, my status is “in process” right now

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
On ECAS, Did your status changed from “application received” to “in process” when your file was at Ottawa or it goes directly to NDVO from “application received” status. Im just asking because im worried if they send mine to NDVO, my status is “in process” right now
I think you would get a letter stating it has been moved. You can contact IRCC by phone and ask where the file currently is!

Sukiki

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Sukiki. With regards to the employment and residential information you were correct to provide information that covered the last 10 years. As to the education information you need to provide that from Elementary/Primary school level and not just from the age of 18. If you have a look at question 5 on your schedule A form it asks you to provide the number of years of school successfully completed starting with elementary right through to university. I personally was not educated in the country where I am now residing so in my humble opinion I don't think that that is the issue at hand. With regards to Police clearance you only need to provide clearance from countries where you spent more than 6 months in the last 10 years or from the age of 18 whichever is most recent. So if your husband is 30 he only needs to provide clearance from countries where he spent more than 6 months from the age of 20 as that is more recent than 18 years of age. Hopefully my 2 cents helps. :)
Thank you and armoured for the replies. After reviewing the original schedule A, I have a discrepancy in the from date of one of the residence to his time in university in new Zealand. It's a stupid mistake on my part and we don't have ill intent. As I entered the date which the property was purchased even though a portion of the time was spent in New Zealand. Mind you that time was over 10 years ago. Nevertheless it was a stupid mistake. We are sourcing immigration lawyer to help write the reply. Hopefully we won't be rejected on the application..... Thanks again!

Reactions: Babydoll2305

engine900

Dec 17, 2020
Decision made! - 2021.3.10
Thank you all for great info sharing ever since! I believe your DM is incoming soon!

Biometrics Passed: done in 2019 for visitor visa
Application received:___2020.7.2
AOR:___________________2020.12.6
Sponsor Approval:_____2021.2.10
Moved to HK VO:______2021.2.12
Medical Request:______2021.2.13
AOR-2:_________________2021.3.2
Medical Passed:________2021.3.7
Pre-Arrival:_____________2021.3.8
Background start:______2021.3.9

Additional Docs requested: 2021.2.9
Docs sent via Web form: 2021.2.11
Docs Received confirmation: 2021.3.2

Thanks HK VO! HK is under harsh time now but still processing like light speed. Fight for freedom Stand with HKer!

sashsnh

Mar 10, 2021
Hi, sorry but I’m not sure whether you writing about my case or syan24/sweths’s cases!!!
As i mentioned, i received Sponsor eligibility passed, medical request and biometrics request all three on same day which is 4th feb. and in sponsor eligibility passed email, it was mentioned that file will now be forwarded to NewDelhiVisaOffice for further processing(PA(principal applicant) is living in India only.
Sorry again, i am not good at short forms as I had applied file through consultant
My case is just similar to yours. Got medical, biometric and sponsorship approval on 22/23/24 January respectively. Then file forwarded to visa office in New Delhi was mentioned in SA. Biometric and medical was done within a week in Jan 31. Nothing after that.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Dead silence since AOR on January 8th! not received Medical or Biometrics request or SA!! Ordered GCMS today and also called ircc agent said nothing concerning or missing on file just processing delay due to covid

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
I’m devastated. I want to end my pathetic life. Since July 2020 no AOR! My file is in Sydney. What they’re doing ?! Why people got their AOR before mine ?! Why they don’t process based on the reception ?! I hate them and I hate myself because of them.

Tintin1984

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I’m sorry you feel you want to end your life and if you have a mental health issue. It might be wise to seek help.

Last edited:

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Thank you and armoured for the replies. After reviewing the original schedule A, I have a discrepancy in the from date of one of the residence to his time in university in new Zealand. It's a stupid mistake on my part and we don't have ill intent. As I entered the date which the property was purchased even though a portion of the time was spent in New Zealand. Mind you that time was over 10 years ago. Nevertheless it was a stupid mistake. We are sourcing immigration lawyer to help write the reply. Hopefully we won't be rejected on the application..... Thanks again!
Hi Sukiki. You are welcome. We are all here to support each other through this stressful application process. Wishing you the very best for a positive outcome. :)

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
I’m devastated. I want to end my pathetic life. Since July 2020 no AOR! My file is in Sydney. What they’re doing ?! Why people got their AOR before mine ?! Why they don’t process based on the reception ?! I hate them and I hate myself because of them.
Hi. Wow that is a bit extreme. Sorry to hear that you have not yet received AOR since July but that is no reason to want to end your life. Please be a bit more patient and I am sure you will hear something soon. There is no order as to how things are being processed at the moment due to Covid. Some people received AOR early and are still waiting for next steps and some people have received AOR late with all the steps of the process at the same time. So just hang in there.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Totally understandable. I am a July applicant as well and no AOR. Our only option is to keep calling IRCC and bugging the local MP office so that they make it a priority.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
The addition of new staff is only helping applicants from 2021 who are receiving AORs at lightening speed. They are processing 2021 applicants faster so that they can bring down the average processing time so as the statistics looks good from a department point of view. In the end, the IRCC doesn't care for uniting families and all they care is good PR so that they could get good financial allocation from the government if they can show that they are processing applications faster.

Reactions: adi_321

faithandhope

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi I got my file refused due to missing form 5562 my question is as I am a applicant from India do I need to re apply for PCC again as earlier one was issued in June 2020 ?