Dec 28, 2020
June 24th received
Aor Dec 4
Bil, medical,sa, Jan 14-16
File transfer to
Application received HK Jan 27

Te9944

Sep 24, 2020
Hey I got file transfer mail on 15th Jan amd still ecsa status show same like in process. It doesn’t change to application received.can any one give some input please that what’s going on with my application?

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Anyone got an average of temporary number to AOR1?
I got my temp file no. 20 days back. Can anyone tell me how much time would it take to have my actual app number
No average. Temp number only means the app is in the system. No way to guess when an agent will start working on it.
You get temp number by calling or contacting them, it's not a "oficial step" in the process.
But at least you know your app is not lost! Like dw33 said, things are moving, your turn will come :)

Reactions: LotusLeodis

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
No average. Temp number only means the app is in the system. No way to guess when an agent will start working on it.
You get temp number by calling or contacting them, it's not a "oficial step" in the process.
But at least you know your app is not lost! Like dw33 said, things are moving, your turn will come :)
Just to note, I got my temporary file number by trying to add new information to our case pre-AOR1. When both people are Outland, as far as I can tell, it's impossible to ring IRCC to get a temporary number.

At least our file is now uploaded.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Just to note, I got my temporary file number by trying to add new information to our case pre-AOR1. When both people are Outland, as far as I can tell, it's impossible to ring IRCC to get a temporary number.
I think the only restriction is calling from within Canada but I'm not certain.

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM

At least our file is now uploaded.
Yes it’s almost impossible to contact from outside Canada. You can contactos with Outland application if the sponsor is in Canada. Some people have been able to call using an app or something, I could never do it